VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pleasureville - Naughty Neighbourhood [Ep.3] [Juicyful]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If this game is abandoned, why was it updated 2 hrs. ago ?
Reading is so hard...
Apparently it's the last iteration of the game. Dev had it on his machine and decide to polish and release it
The Episode 3 was almost completed before it got the abandoned tag, and he now just released ep3. So the abandoned tag will stay until he may decide to continue this project.
looks like the devs can´t/don´t want to continue the games but give out what they had done until now.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
interesting story. enjoyed it and hope it is continued but observation: Tracy (last character) needs some redesign or is she suppose to look like that (will not be specific as to not spoil others gaming)? if so, brings up options for the story that i might have to beg off! LOL. good luck to you. v/r Diego

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
It looked nice, but this dev made the same mistake that all these other devs that abandon games seem to make and that is, they all have these expectations that they're the next DrPinkCake. The reality is, until you build up enough trust and goodwill, you won't make money in a very saturated market. You have to expect to not make money for awhile at this unless you've got something really special, and even then, you're probably not going to make money right away. Some devs understand this. Others, like this dev, don't seem to.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Seems like a trend for this dev. First game was also abandoned ep 2. At least with this one, he did finish ep 3. Maybe next game he'll make it to ep 4 and in 3 - 4 years, he'll actually complete a full game. But, I wish the dev well with whatever he does next.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I have often said that those devs who only make games for the money above do not get far. Here is one example. Childish and poor thinking. How can anyone even imagine that money will come from doors and windows if you only do a couple of updates to the game. The game is practically still in demo level then. No matter how good those upgrades are, those cash-in taps won’t open until players get a little base in the game. First of all, you have to work hard and prove your ability to make good games for which someone pays.

The same formula is used by devs who unexpectedly bring in shitty fetishes to ruin a player's game when someone pays for it. Finally, that shit flies into Dev's own face when players abandon the game from both directions when there is no more direction or heart involved in the game. Don't go for the money above or ruin your own game with it.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I think the BJ at the end from the old hooker was payment for his lack of support.. I'll never get the look of her out of my mind...

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Characters may not be the best but would have like to seen more out it this game. With a little polish and some proof reading of the scrip and fixes in grammar it might have had a change. How knows maybe the dev has an outside income and only does this for a sideline or hobby. Hope to see a v0.4 but will understand if there is not one.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just found this VN. Technically sound. Quality renders. At least 3-4 LIs I'd love to pursue. However.

Quick question Juciyful. Why in the hell would you think that watching a couple side characters fuck or have sexual encounters would be entertaining, while the MC gets no action? I'm utterly disinterested in various conversations about the volatile three letter tag. I'm simply saying that all the effort you put in to create those scenes could have put towards scenes involving the MC.

Not a good use of resources. The VN looks interesting. I'll hang around to see where you take it. But more MC action less action for others. Also whether or not you rebalance who gets what action, you need to get someone to update the tags. Just sayin.

DouglasCosta

Mar 24, 2018
Haha they look at games with a lot of patrons on Patreon and think money is easy, but the harsh truth then makes these guys quickly give up :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes