Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hmmm... Buying a hotdog (city center) for $5 subtracts $10 from my money, buying a soda for $3, subtracts $7. :unsure:

edit: Also not catching any of those values with CheatEngine, neither as 4byte, nor as float.

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
1. since english is not my native language, can you all tell me what cheating in here? the describe is so long and don't understan hehe...
2. Is there compressed file in the future?

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
No if they don't make enough money on Steam. They have piracy under control on their site, Steam versions are pirated day one tho.
Piracy has never been under control. Planetsuzy has copies of all their subscription-only games on their site. I let Leonizer know on Shark's Lagoon in 2018 and this was his response:

Hello,

I'm fully aware about the piracy of our games. But piracy is a part of developer's world - you can't avoid it.
We tried to secure them in a fancy methods but just the second day they were cracked and published on torrent forum.

So right now I prefer to concentrate on game development and rising the quality of our games than on fighting with piracy.

Regards
I've paid for LoP games (as well as sexandglory) from time to time. I'd subscribe once a year for a month, maybe two. I'd play the new games and finish them...getting all the content and cancel my subscription. I think that method of making money will go away.

The problem for LoP is that their games don't really lend themselves well to the Patreon-model. Their games are pretty short in comparison to many games on this Patreon that are posted here. Their gameplay now seems antiquated in comparison (as I said earlier in the thread, the games are easy...grind for 10 days...you just need to figure out the order, then you can take any path you'd like).

Shark's Lagoon is another one that will likely disappear despite their move to HTML5 games. Their graphics and gameplay have not aged well (some of those stories would benefit from updated graphics and a gameplay refresh). Pusooy is another one...still making flash games and not transitioning at least to HTML5.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Is there a male protag or is that a mislabel? Cause I thought it was only female protag.
Clearly mislabeled, even if you didn't play the game from the description alone you can openly see it there that it's strictly Female mc.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Piracy has never been under control. Planetsuzy has copies of all their subscription-only games on their site. I let Leonizer know on Shark's Lagoon in 2018 and this was his response:
It's now, since they moved to Unity not a single new game has been cracked from their site, Steam versions only.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Too short, not fit for paytron?

I see some similarities with the Chloe games and they got subscribers.

I think their games are getting too generic and repetitive.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes