slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
It's now, since they moved to Unity not a single new game has been cracked from their site, Steam versions only.
Good for them (and I'm being serious). I still don't think their model will sustain itself unless they up the amount of content significantly. Their competition isn't other online web games, it's adult patreon games...and the quality has gone up significantly (yes, a majority of games here are still crap...but the very good ones are amazing).

If I'm being honest, I haven't been that impressed with their games over the last year. I finished this game in an hour or two. It was fun...but not great.

Reactions: JesterAI

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Wow I remember when this game came out I was really looking forward to it being cracked but I haven't played a LoP game in years.
I kinda want to give this a try but I don't really like time restricted games anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedoomerjo

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
it´s just 8 EUR, but I cant put these kind of games on my public steam account incl. family-share, feel a kind of sorry for the devs, they should put it on epic, uplay, ea, gog, whatever they want, but steam is pretty bad...
Create a alt account like everyone.

Reactions: ddjn

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Wow I remember when this game came out I was really looking forward to it being cracked but I haven't played a LoP game in years.
I kinda want to give this a try but I don't really like time restricted games anymore.
Agreed. I'm all for branching plotlines for different endings or whatever, but from what I remember (I also haven't played one of these in years) if you mess up even the smallest thing in your desired path (forgetting a stat increase or something) you'd have to restart your playthrough because by the end of it you'd be *just* shy of the required stuff to get the ending/route you wanted, caused by the BS 30 day limit every LOP game has.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Idk guys this company is like 10 year old and the images arent hd and story is fucking shit tbh... LOP went dowhill tbh

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Shit might be a bit harsh but the games are all the same with only slight variations.
But yeah the render quality is still kinda the same as a few years back.
Same with the animations.

Better play the Chloe games.

Reactions: thedoomerjo

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The only good thing about LoP games are graphics and game plot (or better, the idea of it). The user interface is totally crap, saving system non existent, the image resolution is too small, too much grinding, dialogues usually lacks, character development really basic. I don't get why there are people wasting money on them.

Zer0Z0neR

Jan 18, 2018
Extract, copy (replace/overwrite) Assembly-CSharp.dll file to "Pledge Extra credit_Data\Managed" folder.

PageDown - Decrease the time by 1 hour.
PageUp - Increase the time by 1 hour.
C - Cash + $100.
E - Set "ENERGY" to MAX.
L - Increase "LOOK" stat by 5.
X - Increase "SEXPERIENCE" stat by 5.
F - Increase "FOLLOWERS" stat by 5.
F1 ~ F8 should increase relationships by 5 (tested only for Aisha).

(for stats to update transition to another area or trigger UI update via some other activity)

Last edited:

ajd9117

May 9, 2017
Extract, copy (replace/overwrite) Assembly-CSharp.dll file to "Pledge Extra credit_Data\Managed" folder.

PageDown - Decrease the time by 1 hour.
PageUp - Increase the time by 1 hour.
C - Cash + $100.
E - Set "ENERGY" to MAX.
L - Increase "LOOK" stat by 5.
X - Increase "SEXPERIENCE" stat by 5.
F - Increase "FOLLOWERS" stat by 5.
F1 ~ F8 should increase relationships by 5 (tested only for Aisha).

(for stats to update transition to another area)
didnt work for me...

Edited = it refreshes when i move rooms, so actually it works

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes