jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
@ Maleficent

Fantastic work! Thank you! Works a lot better/smoother then the SteamRip of Eleanor3, even on my shitty system. Did LoP change something or did you do something different compared to F95? I noticed that there is no "SmartSteamLoader" was it not required? I'm very happy but a bit confused... Could you do the same for Eleanor3? ;)

Edit: Still happy that we got Eleanor3 at all (t.y. F95), LwT, STT and the other LoP stuff seems to be still uncrackable...:confused:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game seems a bit unpolished and contains some inconsistencies/bugs, e.g.
- some prices are wrong,
- some goods with prices do not reduce cash,
- sleeping over night does not restore full Energy (got only +2 for sleeping a whole day) while a walk around the lake gives +6 Energy in 2 hours,
- actions which consum Energy (e.g. work with 10 Energy costs) can be done with at least 1 Energy with no negative effect. If Energy is not sufficient to pay for the action it is simply set to zero. (Exploit)
- some actions have different or no Energy costs depending on location/context.

An Energy neutral way to raise grades is to attend classes in the morning and alternate between Ask Questions (-5 Energy or Energy set to 0, +3 Grade) and Zoom Out (+2 Energy, +1 Grade), which in total gives +4 for all 4 grades in 8 hours with neglectable Energy costs if you start with low or no Energy.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Good for them (and I'm being serious). I still don't think their model will sustain itself unless they up the amount of content significantly. Their competition isn't other online web games, it's adult patreon games...and the quality has gone up significantly (yes, a majority of games here are still crap...but the very good ones are amazing).

If I'm being honest, I haven't been that impressed with their games over the last year. I finished this game in an hour or two. It was fun...but not great.
Make it more than just one year for me. I found this site from LoP and SaG games back in the day. That was their golden age but they seem to be stuck in that. Their model of time-gated grindfests just won't cut it anymore compared to the best adult games of today.

Thing is that instead of trying to evolve and catch up, their newer stuff isn't even on par with what they used to do. Seems they spend more time trying to make their boring games hard to crack than actually making good games.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Extract, copy (replace/overwrite) Assembly-CSharp.dll file to "Pledge Extra credit_Data\Managed" folder.

PageDown - Decrease the time by 1 hour.
PageUp - Increase the time by 1 hour.
C - Cash + $100.
E - Set "ENERGY" to MAX.
L - Increase "LOOK" stat by 5.
X - Increase "SEXPERIENCE" stat by 5.
F - Increase "FOLLOWERS" stat by 5.
F1 ~ F8 should increase relationships by 5 (tested only for Aisha).

(for stats to update transition to another area or trigger UI update via some other activity)
Thanks man you this will make this game much more enjoyable the perfect cheat because you can change the time as well

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I might be really dumb for asking this, but how do I access the rest of the City and Campus?
I only have options to be in Melissa's room, go outside in garden or go to war room. The only way I got to City so far was by going with Molly to adult store through her conversation.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a way to skip dialogues with a keyboard button? Cause every time to click your mouse to get the next dialogue is weird.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Screens look hot.

900 MB and animated tag? Where's the catch? Insanely well compressed? Not much content? Or hardly animated after all?
Animations are just short loops and looks like they are made of just 10-15 frames

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
how is it possible to view this scene in the game? thank you
Go into "War Room" do the Jobs (Option on the bottom) "Dinner Date" and "Stripping" multiple times. First 3 will be all the same after that 3x new images each, one of which is the one you mentioned.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Now I just wish for more LOP games with lesbian focused content or games that lets you choose to play as lesbian.

junito

May 27, 2017
anyone knows how to get rebecca last scene on gallery? cant see on the walktrough and cant find in game

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes