slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Make it more than just one year for me. I found this site from LoP and SaG games back in the day. That was their golden age but they seem to be stuck in that. Their model of time-gated grindfests just won't cut it anymore compared to the best adult games of today.

Thing is that instead of trying to evolve and catch up, their newer stuff isn't even on par with what they used to do. Seems they spend more time trying to make their boring games hard to crack than actually making good games.
You're probably right. Thinking back I'm trying to remember the last really good game from them. I know it's been at least a year since I subscribed for a month.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I can't get ending 1 or 10. The walkthrough must have changed when they added to 2 extra ending (ending 1 is actually ending 2). Help anyone?

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I find them to be quite easy. All LoP games are pretty much the same. Basically, you have to figure out how to grind for stats the first 10 days. The order you grind matters in terms of optimizing. Once you get that down it's very easy to take whatever path you'd like in the game.
LOP reminds me of the old Sierra adventure games back in the day. They seem hard as hell until you figure out the internal logic and then they are quite easy.

Reactions: slayer991

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
anyone know how to invite james to melissa cam show ?
Complete each cam show at least once. For the last one you need to complete both options (with and without the toy). Melissa will mention buying a drink for James which you can do in the city. Then you can invite him.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
it was meh kinda game. things lately have evolved too much and they are still way behind. Eleanor series were way better. Didnt like it that much. okayish. lop needs to catch up with the recent trends before its too late.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You're probably right. Thinking back I'm trying to remember the last really good game from them. I know it's been at least a year since I subscribed for a month.
The last game I kinda liked was that one with the couple going to a sex club. Still nothing like their golden age of Eleanor, LwT, Serena, City etc.

Keep in mind that even back then, I only enjoyed them with the f95 built-in cheats. There is something inherently broken about their model of extreme repetitiveness until you get one hot scene if you are lucky maybe.

The fact that they seem to have fallen in love with female protags in later years doesn't help much either.

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
I might be really dumb for asking this, but how do I access the rest of the City and Campus?
I only have options to be in Melissa's room, go outside in garden or go to war room. The only way I got to City so far was by going with Molly to adult store through her conversation.
I have the same problem actually. No idea how to proceed with the story and leave the house

UPD: nvm, im dumb. There's a map button in the right corner of the screen, lol. You can access it from your room

kubkma

Sep 11, 2018
I cant launch this game (windows 10). When i double click at "Pledge Extra Credit.exe" after 5 seconds game coursor shows up and after while it dissapears, and nothing happend.

Anyone have some ideas why?

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
I cant launch this game (windows 10). When i double click at "Pledge Extra Credit.exe" after 5 seconds game coursor shows up and after while it dissapears, and nothing happend.

Anyone have some ideas why?
your location directory is too long. try to place it somewhere like this Z:\Pledge Extra credit

Reactions: kubkma
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes