packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I loaded the cheat... did not work even if I move room to room. Also When I go to the college... IK can not get back to the room to sleep.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
im just going to to say this game confuses the fuck out of me. i can only go to 2 laces at the beginning and now the war room, the gude says i can go to multiple places at the beginning but i cant.

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
Anyone know what or how to get endings 10-11? They forgot to update that in the walkthrough (For those of you who still didn't see it: ).

Reactions: Johnnybruh

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Got to school and talked to the boyfriend and game froze anyone else run into this problem?

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Extract, copy (replace/overwrite) Assembly-CSharp.dll file to "Pledge Extra credit_Data\Managed" folder.

PageDown - Decrease the time by 1 hour.
PageUp - Increase the time by 1 hour.
C - Cash + $100.
E - Set "ENERGY" to MAX.
L - Increase "LOOK" stat by 5.
X - Increase "SEXPERIENCE" stat by 5.
F - Increase "FOLLOWERS" stat by 5.
F1 ~ F8 should increase relationships by 5 (tested only for Aisha).

(for stats to update transition to another area or trigger UI update via some other activity)
Works like it should, also F6 Molly, and F7 Margareta (y) :love:

Reactions: noahxedge

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Hmmm... Buying a hotdog (city center) for $5 subtracts $10 from my money, buying a soda for $3, subtracts $7. :unsure:

edit: Also not catching any of those values with CheatEngine, neither as 4byte, nor as float.
try double coz previously with call girl denise and eleanor Double worked for me

Reactions: Grimtown

playcifier

Jan 14, 2018
Took me 20 minutes to reach the epiphany that I need to use the map in the bottom right corner to acces the city. Am I just being exceptionally retarded or is that just weirdly placed with a color scheme that doesnt jump the eye ?

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
Game was yesterday bugged for me, days run backwards and there was nothing I could do, no cheats used, was like at -15 day

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Took me 20 minutes to reach the epiphany that I need to use the map in the bottom right corner to acces the city. Am I just being exceptionally retarded or is that just weirdly placed with a color scheme that doesnt jump the eye ?
No, the map is not noticeable at first and there's no guide at the beginning I think

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes