ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
I'm all for supporting the vegan cause, but there's a kind of dark context when people from India are vegan in particular. It's not something we notice here in the US, but in India they have a caste system that's traditionally based in their cuisine. It's kind of a shitty thing that gets carried over into other contexts and can be a basis for discrimination.

finderskeepers07

Oct 31, 2020
after not having sex with greg i cant confront emma and if i met her in locker room she just says to fuck off... what am i doing wrong there?

Reactions: red224

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
LOP brought an Update.
I don't think the update has been implemented yet. Not only are the blog entry and Steam news written in future tense (going-to) but the game on steam (update files) and the official gamepage have not been changed in any way yet.

Looking forward to it regardless. Also since they talk about sucess on steam, that might be an indication that LWS, LWT and other games are going to be released there in the future.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone who played the new update know how to unlock the threesome I posted above please?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Some skilled dev should team with the guy that makes graphics for LoP and produce decent games in RenPy on Patreon. LoP have bad and useless grindind and horrible Unity software, the only good things are (sometimes) plots and (always) graphics, despite being low resolution. A game that does not let you easily keep many different saves should never exist in the first place.

red224

Apr 2, 2019
Which scene are you trying to get?
the one you need to do in order to get ending 8 when you leave the greg the day after you talk with emma in locker room at 17:00 she just insult you as usual idk how to trigger the scene to accept her offer

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
the one you need to do in order to get ending 8 when you leave the greg the day after you talk with emma in locker room at 17:00 she just insult you as usual idk how to trigger the scene to accept her offer
After saying no to greg just go to emma tell her about it. if she insults you or there is no option to tell her. just repeat 2-3 times to talk. this insult can happen if you haven't try to talk to her before.

Reactions: HelloFlesh
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes