Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Should probably add 'urination' tag. There's a golden shower scene in one of the endings.
Was pretty hot.

Reactions: darlic

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Extract, copy (replace/overwrite) Assembly-CSharp.dll file to "Pledge Extra credit_Data\Managed" folder.

PageDown - Decrease the time by 1 hour.
PageUp - Increase the time by 1 hour.
C - Cash + $100.
E - Set "ENERGY" to MAX.
L - Increase "LOOK" stat by 5.
X - Increase "SEXPERIENCE" stat by 5.
F - Increase "FOLLOWERS" stat by 5.
F1 ~ F8 should increase relationships by 5 (tested only for Aisha).

(for stats to update transition to another area or trigger UI update via some other activity)
everything works except the time... is it supposed to work anywhere or do I have to be in a specific place?

D

Deleted member 2264349

Is it just me, or can anyone else not leave her room? I have a "Go Outside" button which takes me to a set of tasks requiring a bikini, but nothing more than that.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
How to achieve 'Under the Shower' scene with Aisha? (it's different from 'Cool down' that also happens in the shower). It doesn't appear in the walkthrough.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Good game, beautiful renders as usual from Lop.
I have got 4 endings so far.
Anyone per chance have a full walkthrough for all endings, I know it is a big ask :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigge

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Have found something very weird.
Went to the game folder to start a new game, no exe to click, gone.
So deleted the entire game and decided to unzip the game download and start a new game from it, it got to a set point and an error came up, Access Denied.
Any chance anyone has any ideas?

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
sounds like your antivirus has removed it. My Nortons always does it with unity games, and have to keep taking the programs out of quarantine

Reactions: brittC25
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes