Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Good game, beautiful renders as usual from Lop.
I have got 4 endings so far.
Anyone per chance have a full walkthrough for all endings, I know it is a big ask :D
Check LOP blog. Every details You need to do to get to the other endings are mentioned

Reactions: brittC25

voe

Aug 5, 2016
Can i share my save, the same way as Eleanor 3? with the registry editor.
Yes I think so. Open Registry Editor. Navigate to: "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Pledge Extra credit" then right click the folder and press export. upload the .reg file here to share the save

Reactions: Mitsukayn

voe

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the help. here is my save. all ending done. only missing James 1 scene : inviting james onto melissa's show.
Confirmed working. Thanks. You appear to be missing one scene in your save. Where Mel invites James on to the webcam show. Everything else is there.

Bebcho

May 22, 2018
Thanks for the help. here is my save. all ending done. only missing James 1 scene : inviting james onto melissa's show.
I can't make the save to work.
I did this:
Open Regedit and navigate to this path:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Pledge Extra Credit
Export the file and save it(it replaces the old save).
When I open the game-the new save is not working and I see only the old save.
Any idea, what I did wrong?

Bebcho

May 22, 2018
Check LOP blog. Every details You need to do to get to the other endings are mentioned

I read it, but there is nothing mentioned what is the purpose of followers?
How the number of followers affects the game?

stayzer

Jul 4, 2017
If anyone knows how to get "inviting james onto melissa's show" scene, Do tell how?
You have to do each of the web cam shows, after which you get a message about involving James. You then have to go to the shop in the city center and buy the energy drink. The option then shows up in the Webcam menu.

Reactions: Amfunny and Gian83

Bebcho

May 22, 2018
Thanks for sharing this guide.
I read it...but I can't still figure it out, what is the purpose of the followers?
I know how to increase them(I finished the game with 550+ followers...and I still not understand how they are changing your game)
I finished the game three times(3 endings)...and I still have no clue?
Can someone explain it to me what is the meaning of the followers and what happens if I have more or fewer followers?
P.S
I only found this:
Webcam (NOTE: Money depends on how many followers you have, you will also get additional followers and money for each show. Also, if Aisha is to come back and REL is below X, it will stop. If you choose to do a show with her in it, and her Relationship is 120 or higher, she will join.)
So the followers have only one purpose-to make more money on webcam?

Last edited:

Bebcho

May 22, 2018
Based on the guide # followers affects how much money you get from webcam work.
Thanks-so, the number of followers has only one purpose-to make more money on your webcam show?
There are no other benefits.

voe

Aug 5, 2016
I can't make the save to work.
I did this:
Open Regedit and navigate to this path:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Pledge Extra Credit
Export the file and save it(it replaces the old save).
When I open the game-the new save is not working and I see only the old save.
Any idea, what I did wrong?
You are meant to import it. Easiest way is to open the zip, extract the .reg. Open the .reg. Confirm that you want to import the .reg. Restart the game if it's open, but best to not have it open when changing the save over.

Bebcho

May 22, 2018
You are meant to import it. Easiest way is to open the zip, extract the .reg. Open the .reg. Confirm that you want to import the .reg. Restart the game if it's open, but best to not have it open when changing the save over.
I have only the option to export it(right-click over Pledge), but not to export.
I have these options:
Expand
New
Find
Delete
Rename
Export
Permission
Copy cay name
What I am doing wrong?
P.S
I figured it out.
Thanks

Last edited:

David9sk

May 17, 2020
how to unlock the gallery please help i don't know how to put it there save ...

Last edited:

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Friends, help, please, extract the CG (I tried it myself, but it did not work ...). I will be very grateful who will do it! (and other players too ...)

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Yes I think so. Open Registry Editor. Navigate to: "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lesson of Passion\Pledge Extra credit" then right click the folder and press export. upload the .reg file here to share the save
saves in windows registry? developer shuld burn in a hell

• Haha
Reactions: Kendra and voe
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes