3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Hello ,
As you know, making a game takes time. Modeling under Daz is very long when you want a quality rendering.
I have a "real" job, but I spend a lot of time on my gaming projects.
I strive to update each month to keep "My Plump Mom" alive, and I thank you for your support and your patience ...
The planning for the v0.2 will be certainely on my Patreon page this weekend.
Holding thumbs for you and the Patreon Review!

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
It's hard to do new things but bbw fettish is pretty common , the deal is to make a natural model, my best whishes

R

RWaites

Jun 7
You have noticed that the page is currently being studied by Patreon. I hope it's only temporarily. I will do everything possible for ma page to be available. Thank you again for your patience and support. CHAIXAS GAMES

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
"Hi there,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us. Our Trust & Safety team has a commitment to educating creators on our policies so that there is always an open line of communication.
It's important to have you be able to talk to a person and that's why over the next few days, we will work with you to bring your content back within the Community Guidelines.
Please know that while our team works with you on the suspension, you can still access all parts of your page, including settings.
Thank you so much for your patience on this. We will be following up with an answer to your request in the next two business days.
Regards,
Patreon"

Well ... Nothing is finish ... I work for a "Community Guidelines version" ... :)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
MPM apparently changing names to Plump City:

I guess to please Patreon dumbasses. Hope we can figure a better alternative to them since I really don't want to give Patreon a commission at this point.

Anyway, Plump City is a good name. A city full of nothing but gorgeous fat women to pursue? Yes please! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I guess to please Patreon dumbasses. Hope we can figure a better alternative to them since I really don't want to give Patreon a commission at this point.
For sure it's a good fitting name, but after many months of this "blockade" and so many games "banned" in some way it doesn't seem like this "better alternative" anywhere close. I mean, there are some. But only very few devs uses anything else. Most likely because of popularity issues.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Arnold eat your heart out.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to v0.2
Explanations for 0.2
Patrons only
Jun 14 at 2:28pm
Because of recent issues with Patreon and my demanding job, I couldn't put all the things I wanted in the V0.2, but don't worry, V0.3 will be different

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Those girls look like they weight couple centners. I'm officially scared :perservingface:

Time for "ur momma so fat..." jokes.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Plump city plump plump city bitch
Plump city plump plump city bitch.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
another one??? i was expecting this game dev to milk it like all the rest but hes actually completing his games... now all he needs is more supporters....

Reactions: Kakato
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes