Ren'Py Plus Size Family Taboo [v0.1] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
crazy how im actually attracted to bbw/ssbbw and this dev manages to still make them horribly unattractive.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Little update note about game: School Bells hurts like hell in ears

Should be lower about 50-60% sound bell ringing

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
I love big girls. I like games with incest taboos.

I just don't like how the artist does the faces. And that's been consistent for several of his games now. Also, every single game of his I've played, you have to repeatedly skip time over and over and over to get between events. That's just poor fucking planning. Give the player something to fucking do between events.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
I love big girls. I like games with incest taboos.

I just don't like how the artist does the faces. And that's been consistent for several of his games now. Also, every single game of his I've played, you have to repeatedly skip time over and over and over to get between events. That's just poor fucking planning. Give the player something to fucking do between events.
Chaixas actually can make attractive faces if he wants to, quite a few of his women in the past been pretty cute and sexy. In Chubby Holidays for example. And about time skip, yeah, that's filler most sandboxes known for and why i personally dislike them. I don't even know why Chaixas absolutely needs to create sandboxes, when his games would work absolutely well as just VNs.

ko0ncept

Jun 11, 2024
View attachment 3722597

Overview:
The holidays are over. You are ready to resume your studies. But after everything that happened this summer, your view of life has changed a bit. Perhaps your priority is no longer your studies, but rather possessing all the women around you. Are you ready?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-10
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Developer: CHAIXAS-GAMES - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
iOS: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks to The Black Cat for sharing!

View attachment 3722599 View attachment 3722600 View attachment 3722602 View attachment 3722603 View attachment 3722604 View attachment 3722605 View attachment 3722606 View attachment 3722607 View attachment 3722608
Thank you for sharing this post. i am not sure if this is story based or just scenes. let's find out.