4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Version numbering in the indie scene at this point is basically a crapshoot anyway. Completely meaningless. Some people release 1.0 as an alpha, others hold back on 0.1 until it's basically in beta already. I've even seen people on 3.0 games that weren't done yet.

It'd be nice if we could enforce some standardization, or at least impress upon folks a sane way of figuring out which system to use, but alas. Sometimes there's even pushback from people utterly convinced that 1.0 is somehow meant to be alpha builds and not initial release.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Kyva told me to go to the lab but the lab option can't be clicked.
Two options, one's safer though. First option is just restart and skip through all the old text. Game's not that long yet and there's no gameplay/grind to get through, so this isn't so bad, and is the for-sure fix assuming this was an old-saves issue and not just an issue for everybody.

The second option: After looking at the .rpy files and enabling console via UnRen, I solved the issue for myself by entering "LabOpened = True" in the console. But any time you use the console to mess around with variables, there's a chance you cause some issue down the road with your save. So keep that in mind. (Edit: For the record I think the odds of this happening in this case are really, really minimal. But just so the warning's out there, felt I should mention it.)

Armor Piercing

Feb 14, 2023
The art, the Races, the design...

They look familiar to the Mod Race in Rimworld that I usually use when hunting humans settlements for their stuff and organs.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Hm, dunno. To play game when MC treated this way, and when he basically acts like OJS (ordinary Japanese schoolboy). The dissonance kinda hits.
Do girls get better or?

bialcg

Aug 1, 2022
Is there a way to to toggle auto-forward in this? It's kinda strange that the devs removed the navigation bar from the bottom.

hungry_cat991

Feb 10, 2022
by the way, the game has been updated to version 1.9.2, here are the links:

respecanon

Jun 30, 2020
another message from the dev

"Hey folks! Glad to see you've (mostly) been enjoying our game on here! Would super appreciate it if y'all could take a moment to leave a review on here, I check it every so often, so seeing what we could improve or what we're doing well will only help us to provide the best quality product you're not paying for hehehe Obligatory developer "consider supporting our Patreon if you like our game" blah blah whatever, I like reading all your thoughts on here regardless of whether you choose to support us!"
  • Amber
message from me "egg"

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
PMC_Promiscuity_pu2VWtXPvF.jpg
A little spelling mistake with percent?
PMC_Promiscuity_ZpYtDpE9QV.jpg
In the second option, I thought mc will talk/ask about vore XD

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes