4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Warning to anybody planning to pick this up it contains unavoidable untagged femdom and blueballing with the psycho fox sister (Shizu) and it is also heavily implied she is extorting and raping one of the potential love interests (the ntr mentioned above presumably).
Yeah, I was just checking this game out because it looks good, but the description got me thinking that the main themes will be something like that, i'll pass. I mean, nothing against NTR and blackmail usually, but femdom, blueballing etc. is a hard pass.

Reactions: drone4of2

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
Any clue on how to get access to the lab? The receptionist asked me, but I can't seem to be able to enter it!

Kalifax

Jan 12, 2019
Oh hey, that's Shuuko's art. One of the best imo.
After glancing at some of their work, I noticed that men being ogres, with giant ogre fingers, isn't unique to this game's art. Oh, there are the characters there, too. Oh, the foul-mouthed one is a tsundere.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I do hope that at some point we get to turn the tables on Shizu, if we want. Or at least finangle a co-dom mutual respect sort of situation with the other girls.

I'm not gonna sit and bitch about the blueballing scene she got because it was really quite mild and as an adult I can ignore it, but femdom isn't really my gig and it'd be a shame to lose out on probably the hottest of the girls besides the elf because she's focused on a kink I don't have.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I do hope that at some point we get to turn the tables on Shizu, if we want. Or at least finangle a co-dom mutual respect sort of situation with the other girls.

I'm not gonna sit and bitch about the blueballing scene she got because it was really quite mild and as an adult I can ignore it, but femdom isn't really my gig and it'd be a shame to lose out on probably the hottest of the girls besides the elf because she's focused on a kink I don't have.
I like Shizu. She's big into femdom and is very much a cold bitch, which aren't my thing, but she comes off as very tsundere too, which is very much my thing. It wouldn't surprise me if there's a sweet or romantic scene with her down the line (very, very far down the line).

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Well I could tell a mile away this wasn't going to exactly be a lovey dovey story when the first scene that happens is a girl sucking you off as a form of "hazing" for new members. Doesn't matter as long as we (the MC) get some ass ourselves anyways.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Alright I dig everything so far. I hope Shizu gets her comeuppance though. I don't think she's extorting or blackmailing Adelaide in any way, I think Adelaide's just shy about their promiscuous shenanigans, and the fact Shizu basically outed that Adelaide uses her apparently expensive ass baton as a dildo, definitely something she's definitely embarrassed of. Its apparent in Adelaide's scenes, she definitely doesn't take the lead like the other 3 do.

Also there is no NTR or blackmailing. There is however femdom and blueballing. But I'm sure we can get to Shizu's dino chicken nugget loving heart soon enough.

jackyusey45

Sep 19, 2018
the art 10/10 the flow of the narrative and the fact that u need to return to the same place that you just went out is -10/10 ihope that this is just to present the idea and not the real flow of the history

Jan 10, 2019
i feel in love with this game super fast giant ogre MC not withstanding but i haven't played in about 3 months has there been an update?

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Seeing that version 1.0 is somehow a demo I am a bit afraid of just how much content there actually is. Is there someone who can give me some rough spoilerfree info on what there is to see?

Aug 30, 2022
Is there someone who can give me some rough spoilerfree info on what there is to see?
There's quite a bit of content with each of the four monster girls. Currently, there are five sex scenes in total, all voice-acted. The plot and characters are well-written and use Shuuko's phenomenal art. Contrary to what some claim, there's no NTR.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes