4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
Artist is Shuuko, and the game seems to be loosely related around their OCs and events in the game of Rimworld (Manticore Corporation).

I only know this because I'm a fan of both their art and the game both...lol.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Its literally called promiscuity and damn near every line of dialogue is about how they fuck around for fun.
The only way this is 'seemingly harem' is if you're such a desperate self-inserter you assume every single game ever made with more than 1 chick is harem and get mad when they aren't.
..... someone didn't read the comments properly.... it's obvious that they were by someone who has not played the game XD (I did write that it may or may not have been for MC and/or the 304s).

Anyway cheers for the info, now I can avoid it completely :BootyTime:

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
Its literally called promiscuity and damn near every line of dialogue is about how they fuck around for fun.
The only way this is 'seemingly harem' is if you're such a desperate self-inserter you assume every single game ever made with more than 1 chick is harem and get mad when they aren't.
The "Self-inserter" accusation gets thrown around so baselessly it's utterly pointless. You could just as easily say a game like that appeals to "Self-inserters" who want to be cucked instead of enjoying a harem.

That just makes them not harem my friend. Harem is still multiple LIs only for MC.

Just because you have those that misuse the term doesn't change that. If they aren't faithful to MC, then it simply isn't harem.
Basically my feelings.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
If you don't want to pay just wait, more will be posted here in time and you'll be able to make a more informed decision.
That's the thing though, the dev's said 'no more for the demo'. From what I can see on their Partreon there's already been 2 more chapters and we're not going to see anything unless someone pays for it and leaks it here. I just don't think it's a great idea for a teams first game when you've got one scene in the game and people have no idea what to expect (as evidenced by the people factually declaring it to be NTR without there being any NTR in it or really announced as of yet (I'm not arguing it will or will not have NTR, please don't hurt me)), but since it sounds like the artist has some popularity it might work out for them.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
That's the thing though, the dev's said 'no more for the demo'. From what I can see on their Partreon there's already been 2 more chapters and we're not going to see anything unless someone pays for it and leaks it here. I just don't think it's a great idea for a teams first game when you've got one scene in the game and people have no idea what to expect (as evidenced by the people factually declaring it to be NTR without there being any NTR in it or really announced as of yet (I'm not arguing it will or will not have NTR, please don't hurt me)), but since it sounds like the artist has some popularity it might work out for them.
It isn't like the game is being advertised for everyone though. This is already something basically being advertised to the artist's patrons. The demo doesn't need to be big cause they already pay to see the artist's work anyway. And yeah, someone will leak the full game here in time.

Oct 25, 2021
Requested by, jet5698

This is a very short demo
don't know how to request tags so in chapter 2 we get two new possible tags harem as its more the girls wants you in there harem and chapter 3 being possible swing tag., but dating tag is in, download link for chapter 3 on page 2 has been scan by me its save as far as i can tell

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
don't know how to request tags so in chapter 2 we get two new possible tags harem as its more the girls wants you in there harem and chapter 3 being possible swing tag., but dating tag is in, download link for chapter 3 on page 2 has been scan by me its save as far as i can tell
i didn't even know someone shared the latest release

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The game is top-tier so far!
The art and scenes are all really well made and the voice acting ties it all together.

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes