4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
The art is great. Not sure how long the game is yet haven't made it too far but it's enjoyable.

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
According to the exchange with the author, this game is expected to continue to develop eight months, the full version of the price has not been determined, but the plot I think may be written by the girl, because a lot of shy blushing description, which describes a five-year mercenary. Let me laugh out loud.

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Hahahahaha, this author is funny, I went to support it but he hated me, gave me a refund, and kicked me out. Hahahahahaha

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
What did you do?
To put it simply, I contacted him at pat to ask if he could make a Chinese translation package, he agreed, and I finished the translation in a few days later, and when I talked to him in the community, I told him that I wanted to be in China The Internet released the Chinese package to obtain his consent. I told him that it was illegal to access the Internet abroad in China, which frightened him. Hahaha

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Forget the art style - this thing's voiced, and voiced well.

Voice acting alone is enough for an automatic four stars. The girls could look like Elon Musk after a coke bender and it'd still be hotter than some of the RPGMaker trash.

Leosnipermk2

Jul 17, 2019
Looks like chapter 4 has released, I wonder if it's gonna get uploaded here. While I like how slice-of-lifey it's been so far, I can't help but wonder if it'll get darker later on. After all, the PC is working as a merc. There's definitely some potential for some interesting plot beats.

For instance, what if the PC fucked some side characters, only to find out when coming back for more that they were KIA on a mission that the player could have chosen to go on?

Or what if the PC had to fight someone he had a fling with because they were part of a rival PMC?

Maybe it's just me being a peril fan though.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
Warning to anybody planning to pick this up it contains unavoidable untagged femdom and blueballing with the psycho fox sister (Shizu) and it is also heavily implied she is extorting and raping one of the potential love interests (the ntr mentioned above presumably).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes