4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Somelamename

Jun 9, 2018
I can't find it either, but it was indeed here for... around March, I believe. I know I played it, and it was this full version 2.
The only explanation for this could be that the thread was deleted for reasons we are not aware of, strange, but good to know people may play this again now, such a good game.
its kinda wierd, because i remember seeing it here aswell after that update.

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
Don't bother with the update. There is no new content. The "new" Pokemon is supposed to be Zoroark but that existed in the previous version so no new mons have been added.

Aug 29, 2021
Hadn't been updated in a while, last i remember they were working on other things, but idk what's going on now. either way

this was always a masterwork, especially nickit and vulpix

pocket campfire :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
Oh yeah, I feel like I searched this game up on here to read the thread, since I found it on itch first but it wasn't here. Should probably get the completed tag though, it's even in the 2.0 changelog- says final installment.

Reactions: Bob69

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
Hadn't been updated in a while, last i remember they were working on other things, but idk what's going on now. either way

this was always a masterwork, especially nickit and vulpix

pocket campfire :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Nothing has been added since the last time it appeared here.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is it possible to add a catch mechanic so you don't have all the camp running over once you get full intimacy with a mon? So that way you can still access them and the camp isn't covers in mon's.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
hoping to see more humanoid looking mons, aka, Gardevoir (is a must),lopbunny, blazeken, etc. Perhaps adding a female protagonist to "interact" with the male mons. Some of us aren't very fond to full furry or gay content and this way it cant be of interest to more audience.

What it would be nice to add is a pokedex to keep track of the mons you have "captured"and the ones you're missing...even make it your gallery and mons info chart (adding some rpg fetures to the game so to speak).

And also perhaps decreasing the time and increase the amount of base food (rise, baked potatos) that appears in the base.

Overall, great game, saw this game before, hope it keeps updated more often.

Cheers!

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes