• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Care to elaborate for those who aren't familliar?
To be honest im fussy on the details, but he was forced to take his game off of DLsite, and the game hasn't been listen under his name from what i remember. I maybe miss remembering the events that came up when i tried to find this game again a couple of years back, some other anon might be able to provide more info

Reactions: Diorus and Korhal

LegendaryTripod

Jun 21, 2018
To be honest im fussy on the details, but he was forced to take his game off of DLsite, and the game hasn't been listen under his name from what i remember. I maybe miss remembering the events that came up when i tried to find this game again a couple of years back, some other anon might be able to provide more info
Didn't this have to do with the whole Netori part of the game? I can barely remember as well since this drama was long ago.

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
The vanila game haves avoideable netori but there is a mod for netorare? Someone could explain me exactly what changes/add the mod into the game?

Sep 24, 2017
This is as close to an actual "digimon/pokemon style" hentai game you are going to get. Collect them all, fight with them, fuck them to get stronger. One of the first untranslated hentai games I played beginning to end.

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
The vanila game haves avoideable netori but there is a mod for netorare? Someone could explain me exactly what changes/add the mod into the game?
It adds more netori! Basically you are now able to steal any trainers gal/pokemon instead of just the Tokyo Dome, but will count as you surrendering the battle (Losing money)
Not a bad trade of if you ask me

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
For anyone playing there seems to be one actual netorare part in the game depending on your decisions.
*Not including prostitution or filming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Also, It should be known that you can get alternative (shiny version for those pokemon inclined) colored version of the gals by chance, the more you have encountered one the higher chance one will spawn i believe

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Hey yo who is that purple haired lady from Monster Girl Dreams? I went through the whole game but haven't seen her yet? Is she new?
your kidding right? shes one of the easiest to encounter.
Either way its the spider girl that traps you in her webs in the tunnels option on the mountain place when climbing it
her name is camilla i think

Reactions: L30
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes