TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
what day is today? year 2220 or something? I knew we got inc3st patch, we have nude vs uncensored patch...but never knew that there's this mod...
The NTR tag is honestly misplaced here.

It's extremely avoidable, and only at the very very end of the game in some post-story content.

You can choose not to engage in it.

It's also not actual NTR, it would instead be Netori, as you're the one who would be stealing poke-girls from the masters, but again, only if you would choose to.
true...that's why I vote to separate it to Netori, Netorare and Bad Ending avoidable.

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Don't listen to the lying retards saying there's no netorare. If you let the rival girl go to the Team Rocket expies base then she gets gangbanged and mindbroken. She might even go there if you ever lose a battle against her.
Sorry, lying retard here, forgot about the one avoidable scene for the rival. Been awhile since I played through this. If you use the very updated walkthrough, you can avoid it entirely.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
I think I've played this before when there was no real translation and had a decent time. Just wish that when my girl character 'captured' the mons, it'd be a girl model and not Generic Hentai Man.

Edit: I forgot how PAINFUL stun locks are in this game and how strange the RNG is. The enemy seems to be able to always hit with 30% accuracy moves and if you get stunned, you're probably going to eat a lot of damage before you're allowed to do anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryswar

Gnobuls

Apr 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have a big problem: I can't see the texts being displayed so it's unplayable. Does anyone have the solution? I'm putting up some screens to show you this. (Sorry I'm not english native)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Gotta go fast since this has a dangerous tag xD

What exactly does the NTR MOD?
From the "Please read.txt"of the Mod.

Effect :
- Able you to steal your opponent gal outside Tokyo Dome (Arena).

Known issues :
- Although the you are able to steal one's gal and the battle system says so,
the system will count it as you surrendering and costs you some money.

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Looks interesting. Couple of questions, how many 'gals' are there for you to catch and how many scenes do they roughly get each?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
What part of the game is that? Have you tried re-extracting the game?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Fun Fact: This game contains cameo characters from several other sugar star games as the pokegals or whatever they are.

So,for example, if you liked life is paradise, theres a moon cameo and the farming game they did ,this has Erin show up also others from selected games so if you enjoyed that style then you'll love this.

edit: Pon's lab = Sugar star

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Added @bazeeeng's Patreon if you want to support them or check out their next translation. Also added the netorare (avoidable), netorase (avoidable) and netori (avoidable) to the genres list.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes