Dec 6, 2018
Over 9 years and there still has not been a pokemon-like that has reached this game's level (to my knowledge). There have been tons of attempts, but they almost always are too much like the original that they get taken down (or not) or too different that its not a pokemon-like game. This game isn't perfect, but it definitely was good enough to prove that it was possible to do a pokemon-like that was original yet still have the same gameplay style.
There are some that take a few gameplay parts, but I have yet to see one with unique monsters/monster girls (gals) that are all female (some just have a few girls and make it less fun), have unique moves that aren't basic (squirting instead of water gun, spanking instead of tackling, etc.), have a collection mechanic for turn based team battles (some gals are one of a kind legends while most are just common), have extra variants that only appear rarely (shiny odds are great in this), have battles vs wild gals and captured gals (unlike some games where a few of these are true but you are the only one making a monster girl harem), and have specific story progression that revolves around fighting until you are the best trainer there ever was.
It is sad that the developer never made a new version of this game, and the only mods we have from what I have found are just ones that let you catch the gals of other people. It would be awesome to see a remake with more gals, more evolutions, more moves, and a new map with even more content. I have attempted all kinds of challenge runs (that usually turn into normal runs due to wanting to just play the game again), but it would be cool to see official or modded content that added challenge to the game. I can't be the only one who thinks this way...

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
is it something with my pc, that all the animations are extreemly lagy?
Also where is the translaton link?
Gee, I wouldn't have any clue......:

1703554384761.png

couldn't possibly be on the 1st page, couldn't also be pre-patched/ aka pre translated as well.

DGM

May 29, 2017
When I start this game the main menu shows but I'm unable to select anything.
Same with or without a Locale emulator, what am I doing wrong?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
still empty
So, step by step:
1. launch AppLocale
2. press "Next >" button
3. press "Browse..." button
4. select the folder where game files are located
5. doubleclick the "Game.exe" file
6. press "Next >" button
7. open the language selection droplist
8. scroll all the way down
9. select the very last option, it should be japanese
10. press "Next >" button
11. press "Finish" button

Void_123

Jan 22, 2024
So, step by step:
1. launch AppLocale
2. press "Next >" button
3. press "Browse..." button
4. select the folder where game files are located
5. doubleclick the "Game.exe" file
6. press "Next >" button
7. open the language selection droplist
8. scroll all the way down
9. select the very last option, it should be japanese
10. press "Next >" button
11. press "Finish" button
App wont launch. apperantly its too old.

Darsk

Mar 16, 2018
My dialogue is just broken, I saw a bunch of other people complain about it on here, and my system is Japanese too, just like theirs, but it just doesnt fix the problem.

maf14

Jul 17, 2019
After i beat the league the said i should visit the pokegal town. But if i try to smash the rock on sand street, elona still says it´s to dark and we should stop. Is there something else I need?

Reactions: lurisfantasy
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes