Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Very simple and short answer is; You can't. The game was (most likely) made using a custom fork of WolfRPG (first big clue is the fact the executable is half the size of a normal wolfRPG one).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, back on the game since a long time, i notice than the "titfuck" tag was added, that mean than actually the game contain some titfuck animated scene or just a description in the dex like before ? thanks in advance

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
Made a mod that lets you deposit unique\rare gals into the shared box:

Vanilla version: |

NTR mod version: |
what does the ntr version mode do? because as far as i can understand, the shared box it's so that you can share gals between runs

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
what does the ntr version mode do? because as far as i can understand, the shared box it's so that you can share gals between runs
Short and simple; Compatibility-patch. If you're using NTR-Mod, and want to still be able to NTR gals, you'll need the NTR Version. You still need to have NTR version installed, I only make changes to CommonEvents.

Jan 23, 2023
Time for an update. I've found out that it is exactly as I outlined earlier, you can use it to end the game but (IMO)
I'm not mad about it, it's more like a sour bite to end another wise perfect meal. At least your given a choice if you want to use it or continue on with your save. :)
This isn't referring to one of the main starter gals, right? The ending with them is happy, I hope.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This isn't referring to one of the main starter gals, right? The ending with them is happy, I hope.
Yes, it's been a while but it's not the gothic looking starter GAL but the other. You complete the game, she gets pregnant and takes the child back to her village and you are left with your dick in your hand. The other ending isn't any better. You get married to your GAL and the GALs get equal rights to humans. It'll be interesting to see the GALS get a mortgage and find a place of work even though it's a blow up sex doll or a cat. The 'Dev' clearly didn't think it through which was a shame because I did actually enjoy the game to an extent. It'd be like giving actual birds, equal rights to human beings. It's not like giving equal rights to other human beings that don't have equal rights. Just because one type of parrot can speak sort of like a person, doesn't mean it's sentient. For all intents and purposes, GALs are animals. Sure, one or two types of them may be able to be taught to do some rudimentary yet complex actions but the rest of them are just going to be completely perplexed when it comes time to pay their taxes.

Jan 23, 2023
Yes, it's been a while but it's not the gothic looking starter GAL but the other. You complete the game, she gets pregnant and takes the child back to her village and you are left with your dick in your hand. The other ending isn't any better. You get married to your GAL and the GALs get equal rights to humans. It'll be interesting to see the GALS get a mortgage and find a place of work even though it's a blow up sex doll or a cat. The 'Dev' clearly didn't think it through which was a shame because I did actually enjoy the game to an extent. It'd be like giving actual birds, equal rights to human beings. It's not like giving equal rights to other human beings that don't have equal rights. Just because one type of parrot can speak sort of like a person, doesn't mean it's sentient. For all intents and purposes, GALs are animals. Sure, one or two types of them may be able to be taught to do some rudimentary yet complex actions but the rest of them are just going to be completely perplexed when it comes time to pay their taxes.
Why is the gothic-looking GAL not any better? Does she stay with you at the very least? Can't I use the NTR mod to just have both of them pregnant at the end? It's too bad the endings had to be "unique" for no good reason. A solid happy ending is too much, I guess.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Why is the gothic-looking GAL not any better? Does she stay with you at the very least? Can't I use the NTR mod to just have both of them pregnant at the end? It's too bad the endings had to be "unique" for no good reason. A solid happy ending is too much, I guess.
If memory serves, shes completely loyal to her previous owner and it isn't until they say "Jump" that she finally accepts you as her master, this is after an entire game together too. The rest unfolds as I've stated above. It's been a few years though so maybe someones written in something that actually makes it a happy ending- I can do it right now. Ending one: You impregnate your GAL and live happily ever after in the village with her and your child. Ending two: Your GAL chooses you as her master and you retire to your home in X living out your days in love, together. That's why both endings are so devoid of anything wholesome. You're either a means to an ends or just lucky enough to be chosen as a test subject. Try this instead https://f95zone.to/threads/pokemon-h-version-v0-425a-sintax-error.137978/

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads
Jan 23, 2023
If memory serves, shes completely loyal to her previous owner and it isn't until they say "Jump" that she finally accepts you as her master, this is after an entire game together too. The rest unfolds as I've stated above. It's been a few years though so maybe someones written in something that actually makes it a happy ending- I can do it right now. Ending one: You impregnate your GAL and live happily ever after in the village with her and your child. Ending two: Your GAL chooses you as her master and you retire to your home in X living out your days in love, together. That's why both endings are so devoid of anything wholesome. You're either a means to an ends or just lucky enough to be chosen as a test subject. Try this instead https://f95zone.to/threads/pokemon-h-version-v0-425a-sintax-error.137978/
Yeah, those endings would've been great. Pokemon H looks very appealing. I've had my eye on this game https://f95zone.to/threads/pokemon-cultivation-v0-37-man-dont-hop.166132/

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Marcosan

Jun 29, 2017
Hello. I'm having trouble getting the game over, I've beaten everyone in Black Group Hideout -Shibuya and Champion Center-Sinjuku and I don't know what to do next. I will add that I obtained special medicine for Elone.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 675609

Overview:
In a world where there are magical creatures called gals.

RPG where you meet various people and gals and have adventures!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-05
Release Date: Japanese 2014-10-24, English 2020-05-24
Original Title: ポケットギャルハンター
Developer: Pon's Lab
Translator: bazeeeng - - F95zone - @bazeeeng
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.12
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: - - NTR MOD

View attachment 675606 View attachment 675607 View attachment 675608
The ntr mod allowed to
"- Able you to steal your opponent gal outside Tokyo Dome (Arena)."
but this isnt ntr -.-

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes