• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Err unrelated to this guy above me but I hit post game, went to the gal village, caught cronos and got any gals I could capture from the three teleports. Might be more but I am sure I got a majority of them. I'm unsure what exactly I'm supposed to be doing now, I probably missed something but anyone got hints as to how I proceed with the "marriage"?

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
Semondemon: Not sure what you mean by "marriage." Which starter are you with in this playthrough? They each have different endings, and I have not finished Amore's story yet, but have all other Pokégals and their shiny versions as well.

This game is an underrated gem, and I wish the developer had followed (or will follow) with a sequel to it. I know I might be biased, but it is in my opinion the best Pokéfuck game out there, which does not actually have any of the original Pokémon in it. Some games rely too heavily on bestiality, and other games are human clones that are obviously the Pokémon you want. ConQuest was great because it was Pokéfans dressing up as your favorite Pokémon.

However, this game, is unique in the way that it lets you capture and train a whole host of girls that might resemble or be far removed from the Pokémon franchise.

The screenshots can be confusing and misleading, because when I first saw this game, I was under the impression of "meh, too complicated for me, and I cannot read Japanese, so the user interface is a literal nightmare" but then actually playing the game, in English of course, I found that I enjoy this game more than any other Pokémon game that I grew up with. Seriously, the hardest part of this game is when you come to the end, have literally everything, and then there is nothing left. I wish that a man of greatness would come along and mod this game to have Mega Evolutions of the Pokégals. I would grind this game for days straight to get my Shiny Mega Mewmew and enjoy every second of "training" her to be more affectionate towards me. If every single Pokégal in this game got an additional evolution added to the Pokégal Dex, I would replay for countless hours more than I have currently enjoyed the base game. Also, I should mention that Netorare is not my cup of tea, so I generally avoid other games that have it, but the Netori in this game, thanks to that mod, has made me love this game so much more ...

I feel like I am Team Black/Rocket/Galaxy and my goal is to steal all the Pokégals and fuck them all. Seriously, I cannot describe how good it feels to me, as someone opposed to Netorare in other games, when I capture another trainer's Pokégal, and discover in her stats that she is still a virgin. I make them my own personal Pokégals. The hardest one for me to capture was the Shiny Cat, and I stole her from the Tokyo Dome. One of the greatest moments in my second playthrough. I named her Catlyn, and she has been in my party ever since. If anyone reading this has been on the fence about the game, or confused by the Netorare/Netori ... I highly recommend you download the Netori Mod, and enjoy stealing Pokégals for your own use. Oh, and the fact that you can ACTUALLY BREED with your Pokégals, and not get a "mysterious egg" from another Breeder ... that alone is so great. I stole the starter Pokégal of my neighbor, bred with her, and now have her daughter in my party. As sick as that sounds out-of-context, this game is a rare treasure that all Pokémon fans should get to enjoy, if they like to fuck and train girls.

Oppai Hunter

Feb 5, 2022
Can anyone help me,
whenever a new skill is learned by pokeGAL , I can't select which skill to replace.
Does anyone know any solution for it.
(sorry for bad english)

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
If It had actual post game content, I might be tempted but it has as much post content as maybe the 2nd or 3rd generation of Pokémon which isn't much. That said, I'm surprised it didn't, I suppose it didn't sell well enough for a sequel. As much as I'd enjoyed this game, I'd be on the border of buying. It's missing enough stuff/has enough annoyance that I could have went either way. I'm still annoyed you have to jump through a bunch of crap just to breed the starter. Also weird it was lacking additional starter.
2nd generation is a entire Second Quest and 3rd may not be have a big post game but still has the Battle Frontier which comes with seven tournaments each own wich their own different rulesets and all that not counting the extra non-Frontier content, did you ever actually played a pokemon game before?

Reactions: Toki_22

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Apparently after beating the game once with Amore, getting the gal back from the basement, fighting Tomoe and fucking her, you can't do that again anymore? The gal is just gone and Tomoe's house is locked?
Or is it related to the dialogue options I chose?

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Anyone knows what this means? I first got it when saving and now I also get it when opening that save. Nothing changes and the game still seems to run fine tho.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Try clicking on green screen
I already did it, and it turns back to normal. But when I try to save and open the save again, the problem reoccurs. I'm asking because I'm afraid that if I do too mụch the save becomes corrupted. It already happened once and now in that save the chat box permanently blocks a portion of the screen.

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
I already did it, and it turns back to normal. But when I try to save and open the save again, the problem reoccurs. I'm asking because I'm afraid that if I do too mụch the save becomes corrupted. It already happened once and now in that save the chat box permanently blocks a portion of the screen.
Move the game folder to the desktop.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes