ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
When leveling up whenever my pocket gal gets a new skill it keeps forcibly making me pick the first slot to replace no matter what, I can't replace any other attack, how do I fix this?

Vii-Blade

Dec 30, 2018
When leveling up whenever my pocket gal gets a new skill it keeps forcibly making me pick the first slot to replace no matter what, I can't replace any other attack, how do I fix this?
its not i dont remember, its like maybe press a space? then the error thing will be gone, ? then you can press <- -> or wasd ?? to move to next skill.
that thing is making me frustration at the begining but after i found that out its smooth gameplay
it had been month before i cleared all of the content so.. i cant remember much :>

welitons

Apr 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "ZixSum, post: 6682651, membro: 999433"]
Ao subir de nível sempre que minha namorada ganha uma nova habilidade, isso me faz forçosamente escolher o primeiro slot para substituir, não importa o que aconteça, não posso substituir nenhum outro ataque, como faço para corrigir isso?
[/CITAR]
Baixei e instalei o Locale Emulator, quando vou jogar clico com o botão direito do mouse; Procuro o Locale Emulator e depois "executo em japonês" pronto e jogo normalmente sem ter o erro de não me deixar escolher o movimento para mudar!

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
its not i dont remember, its like maybe press a space? then the error thing will be gone, ? then you can press <- -> or wasd ?? to move to next skill.
that thing is making me frustration at the begining but after i found that out its smooth gameplay
it had been month before i cleared all of the content so.. i cant remember much :>
I figured it out a little bit after asking, clicking the screen fixes it.

Cloddes

Jun 23, 2017
I don't know if the online feature is still working or not, but the other trainer in the Tokyo Dome can have your girl if you lose to them.

There's also the option of prostituting your girl for money, though it's optional and not recommended.
This option where the other trainers can have your girls is still in the game?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Fun game but it could be a bit meatier in the hentai department. Not bad overall tough.

YeetMachine6

Nov 23, 2020
what day is today? year 2220 or something? I knew we got inc3st patch, we have nude vs uncensored patch...but never knew that there's this mod...

true...that's why I vote to separate it to Netori, Netorare and Bad Ending avoidable.
Where can I get the uncensored patch. I've been looking everywhere and i can't find it.

Jan 28, 2022
Is there any battle defeat or extra scenes for losing? Or should you just focus on winning against everyone?

Also, how rare are shiny monsters exactly? I found one in like the third town, not sure if I just got really lucky or what.
Edit: Not nearly as rare as in Pokemon. I already came across like 6 in 1 playthrough.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2022
For those who want to easily breeze through the game and cheese the bosses, get a gal to max affection (you can equip her with 'bundle of cash' to speed up the process), then equip with 'reaction recovery' 'automatic recovery' and 'normal feather' (all bought from the department store in the big city). Then teach 'love attack' (from store in first city), and just spam that attack. It'll two-shot, if not 1 hit KO all enemies. Using a normal type gal works best because she has no weaknesses.

I just sweeped the entire champion league with a lvl 45 Miniskirt with no recovery items (the attack uses 1 SP).

Gamebreaking for sure, but good if you wanna complete a fast playthrough to fill the Dex.

Also, gals who "rebel" from you not having enough badges always use the attack in the first slot. So in a new playthrough before using 'transfer box' to send a gal to a new save, teach them a really powerful move in the first slot, then even if they rebel in your NG+ you'll still one shot everything, lol.

Last edited:

Deku28747

Feb 20, 2022
Can someone please help me? Every time, when I close the game my saves are gone and I don't know why

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Is shiny Mewmew REALLY possible? Do you have to leave the cave or is saving and reloading enough?

EDIT - It IS possible, and you can just save and reload in front of it.

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Was about to say it's technically possible if you wish to suffer lol

Sucks this didn't get a sequel, I enjoyed it fairy well.

I was implementing the sex/breeding mechanic in my pokemon RPGGM game but I got lazy lol

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Was about to say it's technically possible if you wish to suffer lol

Sucks this didn't get a sequel, I enjoyed it fairy well.

I was implementing the sex/breeding mechanic in my pokemon RPGGM game but I got lazy lol
It's not really animated which was a letdown but the actual game was so fun I finished it anyways. I might even open my save and fill the dex.

Yeah I'd pay for a sequel. They could do with more music but the art, the gameplay, the character design, I loved all of that.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
It's not really animated which was a letdown but the actual game was so fun I finished it anyways. I might even open my save and fill the dex.

Yeah I'd pay for a sequel. They could do with more music but the art, the gameplay, the character design, I loved all of that.
If It had actual post game content, I might be tempted but it has as much post content as maybe the 2nd or 3rd generation of Pokémon which isn't much. That said, I'm surprised it didn't, I suppose it didn't sell well enough for a sequel. As much as I'd enjoyed this game, I'd be on the border of buying. It's missing enough stuff/has enough annoyance that I could have went either way. I'm still annoyed you have to jump through a bunch of crap just to breed the starter. Also weird it was lacking additional starter.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes