Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
is there a way to get an exp multiplier here? item or codes maybe?
inteligent glasses gives you more xp when a gal equips it.

edit: bike chain quest starts in sumity in the building where you heal your gals. just in case someone didnt have it and dont know where to start

Nothing123411223344

Dec 10, 2020
Is there any way to get more than one mew? I really don't want to go through half of the game again just to get a shiny version. (I knew i should have cheat engined more than one fellow's memory)

Or maybe somehow get gals that can't get put in shared box into shared box?

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Ehm, I'm a bit stuck, how do I challenge the 4th gym?
by "4th gym" i assume you are challenging nodoka. in order for her to count your win you need to use moves that are super effective against her gals. at least i think that was the gym that had that requirement.

edit: oh and if you havnt even gone up to her shes in the building with the satelite crashed into it

Reactions: Reluser

LisaRuhm

Mar 25, 2020
by "4th gym" i assume you are challenging nodoka. in order for her to count your win you need to use moves that are super effective against her gals. at least i think that was the gym that had that requirement.

edit: oh and if you havnt even gone up to her shes in the building with the satelite crashed into it
My problem is being allowed to enter the building.

imnazz

Jan 8, 2019
i think i had a similar error that looked like that at one point, i just continued playing normally and didnt really notice anything happen so i brushed it off, i didnt understand what the error was but i didnt really have a problem playing the game from start to finish...i think
yeah... but it will be a bit annoying when our gal get a new skill and it appear like that which lead to a problem when selecting a skill that need to be replace....

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Someone can tell me what are the uses of the hotel. i refuse to accept that is only a way to be cucked

PMikoto

Sep 13, 2018
Someone can tell me what are the uses of the hotel. i refuse to accept that is only a way to be cucked
It's the place where you can get your gals pregnant or unlock some scenes for specific gals. It is also the place where you can sell off your gals to prostitution or AV shooting

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Holy shit, I was looking for this for the longest time! Thanks for having it.
Also, I saw some people talking about a "cheat engine", anyone happen to know where to find it?

Last edited:

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Dumb question prob but is there any way of into the game's files? I can't seem to find the spirites anywhere.

welitons

Apr 16, 2018
por que os itens Enhanced iv não estão funcionando no Pocket Gal Hunter se eles são usados corretamente

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes