Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Are there any adult Pokemon-esque games that are better than this?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Are there any adult Pokemon-esque games that are better than this?
There are a few I know of however they are ether incomplete or untranslated. You can try out Oppimon or Monster girl hunt but not to be confused with Monster girl hunter. The first two are unfinished and the last I think there are two of these games and they are untranslated. Edit: I've never tried Pokemon Echi but it may also be similar.

Last edited:

gnarrkthehunter

Dec 1, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to fix the file not found directory error that pops up when you try to switch gals in a fight or learn new moves? I can still switch fine but when learning a new move it only lets me delete the first move

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to fix the file not found directory error that pops up when you try to switch gals in a fight or learn new moves? I can still switch fine but when learning a new move it only lets me delete the first move
The gist of those types of errors is that the game is trying to open a certain folder or file by using its japanese name with the special characters, but for some reason in your system the name of said file got corrupted and renamed to something else, so the error happens.

gnarrkthehunter

Dec 1, 2019
The gist of those types of errors is that the game is trying to open a certain folder or file by using its japanese name with the special characters, but for some reason in your system the name of said file got corrupted and renamed to something else, so the error happens.
That much I could guess, but does anyone know a solution?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
That much I could guess, but does anyone know a solution?
Re-download the game file, but this time make sure that your system is in japanese locale or use a locale emulator before doing so.

Afte downloading the game again, check its sub-folders and file names and see if there's any garbled or bugged names. If there are such files with these "corrupted" names it means that your system fucked them up during the downloading, so you have to make sure that your system is configured to japanese in order to properlly download the game with the original names.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Quick question can you get both starters at some point? Or are you locked out of the other starter?

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Lol isnt the ntr mod broke the game? At early game, one could just fight Tomoe the rival then capture her starting Gal...you got both no matter which one you chose :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
Aug 7, 2018
Hmm, any complete walkthrought for this game? stuck, after beat championship.
1. im stuck at warp zone, nothing special here... warp zone 1: cant enter 2nd floor; warp zone 2 : only ghost/sadako here, nothing on middle trhone, flower outside can be stepped but nothing happen; warp zone 3 : the is a flower, i can pluck it and get warning, 2nd floor resident changing,... no clue at all.
2. how to layegg for main gal [elona], elona special drug always greyed.
3. any equipment for swimming? like fly, cut, dig.....

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes