Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
how does pregnancy
work
Oh boy. Well when a mommy and a daddy love each other very, very much, the mommy and daddy kiss and then a stork comes and drops of a baby after nine months, about the average time of your second class post. You take an ovulation drug and then sleep with your gal, she will be pregnant. You then go to the birth facility (can't remember the town it's the one with the gym leader that's in gym clothes, the tom boy) Don't heal her at a poke centre or it will cure her.

Cjking

Jan 27, 2019
Oh boy. Well when a mommy and a daddy love each other very, very much, the mommy and daddy kiss and then a stork comes and drops of a baby after nine months, about the average time of your second class post. You take an ovulation drug and then sleep with your gal, she will be pregnant. You then go to the birth facility (can't remember the town it's the one with the gym leader that's in gym clothes, the tom boy) Don't heal her at a poke centre or it will cure her.
u are a ass hole and i like u

• Haha
Reactions: dalasmav
Jul 30, 2017
I have some issues with the dialogue text. It has these weird symbols in it, as you can see in the attached screenshots. The first is when I just run the game normally, the second is when I use Locale Emulator with a Japanese locale. Slightly better, but still not the way it's supposed to be, judging by some screenshot's I've seen.

I've tried downloading the game from different hosts, extracting it again, deleting my save and beginning again, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I have some issues with the dialogue text. It has these weird symbols in it, as you can see in the attached screenshots. The first is when I just run the game normally, the second is when I use Locale Emulator with a Japanese locale. Slightly better, but still not the way it's supposed to be, judging by some screenshot's I've seen.

I've tried downloading the game from different hosts, extracting it again, deleting my save and beginning again, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
I think this may have been addressed already, search (use the search function) this thread to make sure then if you can't find anything, I'll have a look.

Reactions: girdeyordo
Jul 30, 2017
I think this may have been addressed already, search (use the search function) this thread to make sure then if you can't find anything, I'll have a look.
I searched for it, and it seems to be a PC-related issue (as in, something about your Windows configuration, software or hardware or whatever). Only solution I could find was to change your actual Windows locale, instead of using an emulator, but that's not an option for me.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I searched for it, and it seems to be a PC-related issue (as in, something about your Windows configuration, software or hardware or whatever). Only solution I could find was to change your actual Windows locale, instead of using an emulator, but that's not an option for me.
You need to include Japanese local so that the local apps will work. I don't know what your reasons are but try Locale Emulator.

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
Im having the text issue as well and yes I have tried Local Emulator and Ive set my pc to Japanese local but its still not fixed

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes