954life

May 20, 2019
I have a problems where I can't choose which skills to replace when I get new one. A green bar pops up and shows me directory paths from my user to the game folder. What's going on?

Reactions: casper110
Aug 7, 2018
Hey, how to catch ibuki on tokyo dome? i using so much drink and never be able to catch it...... its always heal and recover every turn then failed, until my drink use up. i read FAq and pokedex faq, cant find a clue ...

youkoro

Aug 22, 2018
Hey, how to catch ibuki on tokyo dome? i using so much drink and never be able to catch it...... its always heal and recover every turn then failed, until my drink use up. i read FAq and pokedex faq, cant find a clue ...
as you are in arena, i suppose you have lots of money(if not,use golden condom to multiply coins). buy energy drinks, alooooooot of them if you dont wanna gacha for night of emperor drink,i suppose effects like sleep,paralyze and etc would help when you try to catch her

Reactions: hagiwarauchiha

youkoro

Aug 22, 2018
a bit of info,instead of using smelly perfume,use garbage(can get from adachi's trash can or some other trash can). you will walk like theres no pokegal in the world

you will fart whenever you entered new place though.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I can't find a shiny Backpack anywhere. I've played on and off continuously for over a week and still...nothing, despite me finding multiple shinies of all the others. It feels like they've really made this one Pokemon shiny-level hard to acquire lol

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I can't find a shiny Backpack anywhere. I've played on and off continuously for over a week and still...nothing, despite me finding multiple shinies of all the others. It feels like they've really made this one Pokemon shiny-level hard to acquire lol
Catch a backpack, take a shinny ovulation drug, breed her. Boom, shinny. Profit?

youkoro

Aug 22, 2018
if you have completed dex but cant complete shiny because of certain shiny gals, go to chiyota ,in a building at 8th floor,talk to chicken hikaru,he will give you hikaru charm (your luck to find a shiny gal became 1/5 with this charm)

Reactions: Mauser45

EvilTiger

Sep 4, 2017
Hello, everyone!

I have a small issue I'd like to address. When I run the game, I get special characters in the dialogue.

It would look something like
.@DIALOGUE
DIALOGUEv

It's easily ignored and the game doesn't have other issues as far as I can see, but it does get annoying in an OCD kinda way.

I've read around and it's supposedly an issue of extraction. I've tried extracting with Winrar that's set to Japanese via ctrl+e and I also run the .exe file with a Japanese locale emulator, but I still get that issue. Another thing I've read is that your PC itself must be set to Japanese locale, but due to certain issues in the past, I can't set my computer's system to Japanese locale so that solution is impossible for me.

Is there any way to fix this otherwise? If it's an issue of extraction, would it be possible to ask for a copy of the game that's already extracted properly? Like, already in a folder and not in a RAR/ZIP format?

Thank you so much!
I dont think its a extraction issue but a pc locale issue. I tried with japanese 7zip and it didnt work, deleted and downloaded it from another source and it didnt work too, tried to use a locale emulator and it didnt work too. The only way i was able to fix it was changing my pc locale, you can try another locale emulator but i doubt it would work.

ricky777774

May 23, 2020
hello everyone

i have a question !!!

i beat all the gym leaders and the way to the campion raod is blockt and my gal says " we have some think to do first "

but what is it i guess it save the gal from tomota she say she traust us in get her back BUT BUT !!!!

where do i need to go for that ???????

and how do i get there ?????

Last edited:

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
hello everyone

i have a question !!!

i beat all the gym leaders and the way to the campion raod is blockt and my gal says " we have some think to do first "

but what is it i guess it save the gal from tomota she say she traust us in get her back BUT BUT !!!!

where do i need to go for that ???????

and how do i get there ?????
On the right of the elevator where you go to the champion road, you need to break the rock to access there.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes