Simonx69

Oct 10, 2017
I am stuck at the natural prison gym, I already taught love attack to on of my gals and have no idea how to progress. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ran07

Aug 22, 2019
Sorry but you cannot breed starter gal, you stick with her until the end unless you change the scripts.

Here my save, slot 1-2 light starter, slot 3-5 dark starter, also all gals all are maxed IV (217). Also system save which includes all scenes and full pokedex.
How do you able to get the both starters?
Any good way for IV training?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do you able to get the both starters?
Any good way for IV training?
There's a shared box, you can trade girls over to other runs. The dex is also shared if you're just going for completion, so just starting up another save file and raising another starter is enough if you're going for 100% dex.

After a few gyms you'll find a battle dome between two towns. The rewards for one of those tourneys (Elite class) are special IV drugs that guarantee 4 perfect IVs. Get some of those, go get your girls preggers with them, and save scum their births at the egg place if you don't mind cheese until their IVs are good enough.

Perfect IVs aren't really feasible without file editing or a cheat program though. You still have to roll a couple IVs naturally.

Ran07

Aug 22, 2019
There's a shared box, you can trade girls over to other runs. The dex is also shared if you're just going for completion, so just starting up another save file and raising another starter is enough if you're going for 100% dex.

After a few gyms you'll find a battle dome between two towns. The rewards for one of those tourneys (Elite class) are special IV drugs that guarantee 4 perfect IVs. Get some of those, go get your girls preggers with them, and save scum their births at the egg place if you don't mind cheese until their IVs are good enough.

Perfect IVs aren't really feasible without file editing or a cheat program though. You still have to roll a couple IVs naturally.
Thanks dude, I just curios how this guy able to get 2 Elona & Amore in same save run, neither of them can't be shared.
Steal a gal outside of Tokyo Dome too, how that even possible?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks dude, I just curios how this guy able to get 2 Elona & Amore in same save run, neither of them can't be shared.
Oh I think that's the NTR mod. You shouldn't be able to steal the girls like that normally, lol. It's posted in the original post.

Reactions: Reluser and Ran07

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, it's was ntr mod I did manually.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys i use cheat engine and i cheat money but how i can cheatanither things lik exp Stats power etc any idea pls ?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Is ok now i dont know waht hapened so i deleted the game and download again about cheat engine i try to cheat Status points or exp but is not working all the time is give back the normal numbers

KlastX

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the missing icons? I am running this through a Japanese locale emulator, which I thought would fix it, but it's still there.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys what i need to do here ?
And i found a strage quest i excaged a box for a candy and now the candy for an apple any idea what i need to do ?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys for what i need to use this mirror the guy from prison give it to me and say if you have the gal with name Be... something interesting will hapen but i dont know how is the gal with name be....? any idea?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes