silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Wow there's seriously not a girl who learns Mercy Strike naturally? That means you only ever have 2 available in each game right? Since the girls don't pickup the skills of their parents like the Pokemon games, you can't even breed it over. I didn't manage to go through the finish the 100% dex to see if there's anything extra yet, I'll have to push myself to do that soon (Still need to do the other starter girl, rest is done).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or you can just let the girl learn mercy strike then send her to the shared box. load before learning the skill and withdraw from the shared box.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Has anyone else noticed just how much interactivity there is with the world in this game? from being able to use the toilet and wash your hands to things like being able to draw the curtains in a house oh and of course be sure to check the wheely bins. It's meaningless stuff for the most part but still, nice little touch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
With a yes or no answer (I've checked on the thread for my answer but couldn't find my answer without the chance of catching spoilers) Could someone tell me if on the Amore start, you can still go to the gal village. I've just made it to the point where I should but I was refused entry.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Do the yes, no questions that the girls ask you actually effect them or the story? or are they to just to add a little spice and variety to the story.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Sorry, what I meant was. There is a number of times where you are asked a question and given the choice of answer the question yes or no. I've rolled back the save on some of these questions to see if it makes a lick of difference on the outcome depending on what answer it would give and it would seem that, apart from huge choices relating to the story, the questions that the girls ask seem to be pointless. I was just wondering what they did because they seemed pointless in fact sometimes regardless of how you answered you still received the same answer which knocked out my theory that it was just to see new content through the girls quirky answers.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Sorry, what I meant was. There is a number of times where you are asked a question and given the choice of answer the question yes or no. I've rolled back the save on some of these questions to see if it makes a lick of difference on the outcome depending on what answer it would give and it would seem that, apart from huge choices relating to the story, the questions that the girls ask seem to be pointless. I was just wondering what they did because they seemed pointless in fact sometimes regardless of how you answered you still received the same answer which knocked out my theory that it was just to see new content through the girls quirky answers.
In that case, yes and no, answer those questions increase their affection. In some cases, both cases yes and no answers increase affection. In other cases, you need to choose yes for answers. Sometimes, answer these questions didn't serve any purpose other than the story.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

DarkMighty

Sep 20, 2018
Is this game, I miss it, although I didn’t unlock all the CG after I bought it.(It’s great that the author has updates on Twitter)

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I have asked this question before, but I cant find either the question, nor the answer, so:

There is this game breaking bug where I cant chose if I want to keep the new attack, or where to put it. The game gives me an errort description and doesnt allow me to do anything else until the ability has been learned.

I have reinstalled the game and all, but the bug is still there. The ntr mod might be the problem, or the translation - I have no idea.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I have asked this question before, but I cant find either the question, nor the answer, so:

There is this game breaking bug where I cant chose if I want to keep the new attack, or where to put it. The game gives me an errort description and doesnt allow me to do anything else until the ability has been learned.

I have reinstalled the game and all, but the bug is still there. The ntr mod might be the problem, or the translation - I have no idea.
I've played a lot of this game by now (easily a hundred hours over multiple play through) and the only error I've ever experienced on the vanilla game (without the NTR mod) is the one you get with erin and her evolution. I could have of course been really very lucky and just not experienced this bug but you may be right, it may be linked to the NTR mod. I'm afraid I don't posses the technical know how to trouble shoot your problem or I would have for you, sorry.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017

Can you post the screenshot? it's hard to figure out what bug you are talking about.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
There you go. The same error appears while switching between the gals while in combat. But it doesnt hinder me from it.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
There you go. The same error appears while switching between the gals while in combat. But it doesnt hinder me from it.
Yeah, I think the problem lies with your Japanese locales, did you use the windows locales or locales emulator? what type of operating system you are using? maybe this happens to you when you change the window locale. From what I can see your game did not start properly (i.e the name did not read correctly) as this make the game cannot read the game file Japanese characters.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, I think the problem lies with your Japanese locales, did you use the windows locales or locales emulator? what type of operating system you are using? maybe this happens to you when you change the window locale. From what I can see your game did not start properly (i.e the name did not read correctly) as this make the game cannot read the game file Japanese characters.
I am using locale emulator for it. But it starts without any emulator and gives the same error. It is refering to something written in japanese. Tried to change the name, but the error still uses the original japanese characters.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I am using locale emulator for it. But it starts without any emulator and gives the same error. It is refering to something written in japanese. Tried to change the name, but the error still uses the original japanese characters.
Try extracting the game using winrar.
It might help in some case.

Dragonsfury90

Aug 28, 2018
i will say, i am enjoying the game (no where near finishing it)
One thing i wish it had, was the ability to go back to gym leaders and have sex again (preferably with 1 or 2 more "experiences" as they enjoy it)
Also kinda wish sex with the trainers that battle you was possible, especially since they all strip naked and carry a fleshlight for some reason

Reactions: Reluser
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes