eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Can't seem to enter Mando Forest, I recall someone asking about it earlier but I couldn't answer it because I didn't know the answer and now that I have this problem...

Until I figured it out...

- Have sex with your Starter at the Love Hotel on Pock Street(The route between Beach and Tower), the game might require you to get the 5th scene.
- Talk to Tamaki
- Talk to the Valkyrie at the Cave to Mando Forest.
DONE!

Reactions: Reluser

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
If anyone is planning to do a proper walkthrough for the game(I'm not doing it). I got a list of what I beleive to be EVERY trainer battle and Wild Gal list on my spreadsheet on the 2nd page.

Fair warning, it looks like SHIT.

EDIT: Here is the link again for it. Any help is appreciated.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Probably just a hassle compared to different game types, lots of monsters and art. Like the Pokemon games, the dev would likely be expected to even expand on the current content considerably. Lots of new designs for the girls that was probably already fairly difficult with trying to keep them all humanish. I think the project was just a nightmare for them to finish anyways. I dunno if they got heat from the Pokemon peeps or what.

To be honest im fussy on the details, but he was forced to take his game off of DLsite, and the game hasn't been listen under his name from what i remember. I maybe miss remembering the events that came up when i tried to find this game again a couple of years back, some other anon might be able to provide more info
Yeah I noticed it wasn't on DLSite, I figured it was for being a Pokemon thing though.

The last message from their website seems to be lateish 2018? Anybody know if the dev posts anywhere else about stuff they're working on? Their art isn't the best but I remember liking a few of their games quite a bit. A whole bunch of their games aren't available on DLsite and are only on DMM.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Probably just a hassle compared to different game types, lots of monsters and art. Like the Pokemon games, the dev would likely be expected to even expand on the current content considerably. Lots of new designs for the girls that was probably already fairly difficult with trying to keep them all humanish. I think the project was just a nightmare for them to finish anyways. I dunno if they got heat from the Pokemon peeps or what.

Yeah I noticed it wasn't on DLSite, I figured it was for being a Pokemon thing though.

The last message from their website seems to be lateish 2018? Anybody know if the dev posts anywhere else about stuff they're working on? Their art isn't the best but I remember liking a few of their games quite a bit. A whole bunch of their games aren't available on DLsite and are only on DMM.
Well it would certainly correlate with what the devs say in game :)

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017

Here was his reply regard on the sequel

Also I think that because he changed the type of games he made since then. If you look at dlsite, most of his recent games are female protagonists. So I think it unlikely he make any game with male protagonist again.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Here was his reply regard on the sequel

Also I think that because he changed the type of games he made since then. If you look at dlsite, most of his recent games are female protagonists. So I think it unlikely he make any game with male protagonist again.
Thanks for the reply and the twitter link (Even if it crushed my spirit a bit, lol). Out of all the lewd pokemon games, this is probably the most complete and legit feeling. It's basically just a full Pokemon game with tons of H content. Nothing is really subtracted or lost in the translation by adding H stuff, it's great. That's incredibly rare.

Hard to find an H game I even want to continue playing by the time it ends.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Why Superstar... why you have so many moves? You learn Erotic Dance TWICE! AT 23 as an Idol and at 53!

Edit: For context. AV Idol and Idol both stopped learning moves at Lv.52; Dark Matter and Fortune-Telling respectively. Superstar learns an additional 5 more moves than her darker counterpart.(Clit Torture, Charming Voice, Shining, Fortune-Telling, and Alluring Eyes... so far) I need a 5+ more level gap between moves so I can throw this set in the Box and start on the Knights.

Last edited:

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Why Superstar... why you have so many moves? You learn Erotic Dance TWICE! AT 23 as an Idol and at 53!

Edit: For context. AV Idol and Idol both stopped learning moves at Lv.52; Dark Matter and Fortune-Telling respectively. Superstar learns an additional 5 more moves than her darker counterpart.(Clit Torture, Charming Voice, Shining, Fortune-Telling, and Alluring Eyes... so far) I need a 5+ more level gap between moves so I can throw this set in the Box and start on the Knights.
you actually level all the gals to see there move set? what a mad lad.
I think you just need the wolf rpg editor to check all the gals moveset when they level up.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've noticed that Amore doesn't get any starter items. Is there a lore reason behind that? or just for varying levels of difficulty.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
you actually level all the gals to see there move set? what a mad lad.
I think you just need the wolf rpg editor to check all the gals moveset when they level up.
At first I didn't because the idea of trying to go through the editor intimidated me...

But the list of girls I still need to look at intimidated me more so I'm gonna try and do that instead.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
At first I didn't because the idea of trying to go through the editor intimidated me...

But the list of girls I still need to look at intimidated me more so I'm gonna try and do that instead.
Since you decide to use wolf rpg editor, here the
After download it, you extract the file into game folder. There should be a blue button "User" in the editor. the skill they learn should be around number 18. Good luck with that.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
GOOD NEWS!

The Pseud-Pokedex/level-movelist is done for ALL Pocket Gals on

I think I've burned myself out on this game(also my favorite Gal Kyokon is utterly ruined by a single attack in her kit) so I'm not going to update it unless I got something wrong or a problem occured, so please let me know if that happens.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow there's seriously not a girl who learns Mercy Strike naturally? That means you only ever have 2 available in each game right? Since the girls don't pickup the skills of their parents like the Pokemon games, you can't even breed it over. I didn't manage to go through the finish the 100% dex to see if there's anything extra yet, I'll have to push myself to do that soon (Still need to do the other starter girl, rest is done).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes