silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, i'm blocked by the prisoner that ask you to do thing because he is bored, he ask me to bring him a high affection Gal, do he means a Gal that have high affection toward me (The Player.) ? If yes, how do you know at how much affection he is and how to level up the Affection ? Do he means something else by saying "High Affection Gal" ?

Thanks to the people that will help me.
Just bring your starter gal. The game affection is hidden, the only way to know if your gal has high affection is using love attack to see if the damage is high or not.

In your guys opinion, which personality is the best one?
It depends on what type of gal and their growth stats. You wouldn't want to use personality that decreases their highest stat or vice versa.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Full personality list here btw (Among other things): https://f95zone.to/threads/pocket-gal-hunter-v1-12-pons-lab.53558/page-5#post-3621827

In your guys opinion, which personality is the best one?
For a physical attacker (High attack, moves mostly have a fist in front of them):

Attack +, Technique - : Airhead (For maximum damage potential or if their exposure is so low there's no point in boosting it)
Exposure +, Technique - : Meathead (If you want to make sure they hit first, they should already have good exposure though)

For a Tech/Special attacker (High tech, moves mostly have a blue orb in front of them):

Technique +, Attack - : Slut (For maximum damage potential or if their exposure is so low there's no point in boosting it)
Exposure +, Attack - : Clumsy (If you want to make sure they hit first, they should already have good exposure though)

Probably Airhead (Physical)/Slut (Special/Tech) are the safe bets for damage dealers. I highly recommend you don't go with any personalities that drop defense in favor of damage. This game punishes stuff like that heavily. Sad, Determined, Lil' Devil, Orgy Lover, can be pretty dangerous.

For a tank, you could go any of the following:

Defense +, Attack - : Masochist (If you don't care about their damage at all or they have some Tech damage potential)
Defense +, Technique - : Otaku (If you don't care about their damage at all or they have some Attack damage potential)
Lewdness +, Attack - : Heroic (If you don't care about their damage at all or they have some Tech damage potential)
Lewdness +, Technique - : Seducer (If you don't care about their damage at all or they have some Attack damage potential)
Defense +, Exposure - : Timid (If they already have extremely low speed or you want them to be able to deal some damage)
Lewdness +, Exposure - : Pervert (If they already have extremely low speed or you want them to be able to deal some damage)

The tank ones are trickier because you have to decide which between lewd and defense to boost. Probably boost what the girl is already best at so it's a bigger bonus. A girl with high defense should probably go Masochist or Otaku for example.

If you have a highly hybrid girl, meaning all her stats are pretty even and both types of damage moves you want to keep/use, you could consider Self-Love as well. No boosts or penalties.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow Erin learns all the good pervy moves huh. God Hand and Fingering. Best girl. I'm still not sure how her evolution works exactly. I know she evolves from sex, but can she evolve normally too? Sounds like she could from the Dex info but she hasn't by 38 yet. It says level 20 but that's when she's acquired.

Oh huh, her info says she'll revert back to normal in the recovery center but she's still in Knight form after entering it. I kinda like her being able to switch back and forth, but I can't complain about the stat boost. I do miss her normal form if this is permanent now though. Tough call between stat boost and being able to swap her appearance.

Wew that final gym...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh god Sea Whale, kill it with fire.

I tried to change the color of the tiles so that people could easily see the difference. Do tell me if there's need any improvement.
Fancy, looks great now. The color coding is pretty intuitive.

Last edited:

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
On the equip screen you can see some stars under each Gal which increase over time does, anyone know what they represent?

Gals that I've had/used for longer seem to have more stars so could it be affection or effort?

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
i beat the game and got amore's first two events so why wont her fucking ending plat at the hotel!?

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
On the equip screen you can see some stars under each Gal which increase over time does, anyone know what they represent?

Gals that I've had/used for longer seem to have more stars so could it be affection or effort?
It's effort value.

i beat the game and got amore's first two events so why wont her fucking ending plat at the hotel!?
Talk to Tamaki after that talk to the professor I think.

Reactions: Reluser

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Anyone know what the 'Fallen to Darkness' does? Due to how the game works, I don't think it is possible for the player to get a Dark Knight, AV Idol, or Black Devil with that special without the NTR Mod due to there being none of the above girls out in the wild nor are they a possible steal from the Tokyo Dome.

The only possible saving grace is if the last 2 Gym Leaders gives you one of those 3 as the No-Sex reward.

RandomQ

Jun 15, 2017
Honest Question: Is it possible to somehow get both starters? I just started playing and already have dreams of filling the pokedex. I doubt trading is a thing so is there like an event later in the game?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
There are a lot more gals available on victory road than the dex lets on. Found Inferno Monkey, Gangster, Metal Dragon, Macho, while trying to confirm the Tiger Rex encounter.

Honest Question: Is it possible to somehow get both starters? I just started playing and already have dreams of filling the pokedex. I doubt trading is a thing so is there like an event later in the game?
Not in a single playthrough, but the dex is saved globally. If you start a new game, it'll save all your previous captures. You can even check this by catching a new girl and reverting a save. The girl will still be listed as captured when you encounter them. Throws me off sometimes. So you'll have to play the game twice at least up until the evolution to 100% dex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser and RandomQ

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
how do u get Miu (#111) ? i dont understand by "pre-evolution" ? does that pokegal need to have lv 3 evo ? so at the time she evo to level 3 i need to press space ? pls help . tks u =(

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Anyone know what the 'Fallen to Darkness' does? Due to how the game works, I don't think it is possible for the player to get a Dark Knight, AV Idol, or Black Devil with that special without the NTR Mod due to there being none of the above girls out in the wild nor are they a possible steal from the Tokyo Dome.

The only possible saving grace is if the last 2 Gym Leaders gives you one of those 3 as the No-Sex reward.
I don't know about those others but I have a black devil and all I did was evolve an angel (level 30 I think), she had a lil devil personality and I slept with her about twenty times in both the SM room and the normal room at the love hotel.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody know if the code given by a black team member actually does anything or was that just a trick? Beat the main game and never found a time when I could enter a code still.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Updated my post with exact IV values btw: https://f95zone.to/threads/pocket-gal-hunter-v1-12-pons-lab.53558/page-5#post-3621827

To be honest I'm not a super poke///mon enthusiast. What I mean is I've never cared too learn about IV, EV or other minutia. In fact, I didn't even know about these mechanics until PU community game despite them being in the games since the originals. I enjoy the poke///mon games but I've only ever played them to occupy myself or casually. I ended up playing through PU whilst my house was being painted despite starting the game when it was released.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there anyway (other than using emperor drink) to catch any of the gals from the third challenger in the tokyo domes veteran tournament? I've spent about a 100k easy trying to catch them even though they have only a slither of health left. I've even run the turns out just doing nothing so that those long drinks (the ones that get stronger the longer the match is)I just can't seem to do it. I can catch them easy with the emperor drink but it is a master ball after all so at least I know it is possible.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is there anyway (other than using emperor drink) to catch any of the gals from the third challenger in the tokyo domes veteran tournament? I've spent about a 100k easy trying to catch them even though they have only a slither of health left. I've even run the turns out just doing nothing so that those long drinks (the ones that get stronger the longer the match is)I just can't seem to do it. I can catch them easy with the emperor drink but it is a master ball after all so at least I know it is possible.
They seem to require absolutely 1 hp remaining. Mercy Strike is required, and one of the girls has an auto regen ability that seems to make it impossible to catch her. You have to reset the tourney until she doesn't have that ability. The annoying one is Moon. I actually just added that to my tips a while ago because I ran into that problem too lol.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017

Fallen to darkness work the same way as curse of the sword. it's increases stat after having sex and reset every time you go to the recovery center. I post all the traits and what it did in my previous post here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/pocket-gal-hunter-v1-12-pons-lab.53558/page-6#post-3624659

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
how do u get Miu (#111) ? i dont understand by "pre-evolution" ? does that pokegal need to have lv 3 evo ? so at the time she evo to level 3 i need to press space ? pls help . tks u =(
the gal have to have evolution form. you have to equip someone's memory before she evolve. when she evolve press and hold space bar.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes