maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Some questions regarding the Cameo characters, are they one time only in the Warp Zone or are they farm-able? If not farmable, if you grab one from the Arena, can you get one from the Warp Zone later?

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Some questions regarding the Cameo characters, are they one time only in the Warp Zone or are they farm-able? If not farmable, if you grab one from the Arena, can you get one from the Warp Zone later?
Ok, so from the old index, it said that only Belle appeared later in warp zone even if she was captured in Arena. For other gals, they won't appear if they were captured in the Arena previously.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Ok, so from the old index, it said that only Belle appeared later in warp zone even if she was captured in Arena. For other gals, they won't appear if they were captured in the Arena previously.
Thanks, is the inverse also true, or will capturing them in Warp Zones mean you can capture a second at the Arena later?

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
If any is interested. I got type match ups for all the types, still working on movelists. Through Search Eye and someone's Save File I did what I could and I might be wrong somewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It isn't a Pokemon clone if one isn't a little disappointed by the Typing of certain Gals, like AV Idol should be a Pervert or LEWD instead of generic DARK or Metal/STEEL Dragon being WIND/DRAGON, or the fact that there are only 4 RARE Gals in the game(and the female PC can't be RARE type herself in the scenes instead of the NORMAL-type Generic Bald Man)

Reactions: Reluser

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks, is the inverse also true, or will capturing them in Warp Zones mean you can capture a second at the Arena later?
You can capture in the arena later since you can only capture in Warp ZOne if you haven't capture in the Arena previously

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
If any is interested. I got type match ups for all the types, still working on movelists. Through Search Eye and someone's Save File I did what I could and I might be wrong somewhere.

It isn't a Pokemon clone if one isn't a little disappointed by the Typing of certain Gals, like AV Idol should be a Pervert or LEWD instead of generic DARK or Metal/STEEL Dragon being WIND/DRAGON, or the fact that there are only 4 RARE Gals in the game(and the female PC can't be RARE type herself in the scenes instead of the NORMAL-type Generic Bald Man)
I can help you the move list if you like.

edouhard

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, I would like to know how to unlock certain animation if this is possible, for example, in pokedex, Big breasts has titfucking as favorite play, its just a simple lore information or an animation exists? thank you in advance

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Hello, I would like to know how to unlock certain animation if this is possible, for example, in pokedex, Big breasts has titfucking as favorite play, its just a simple lore information or an animation exists? thank you in advance
It just lore information, the capture animation is fixed.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah a movelist would be cool, hard to tell which girls are better. I like most the girls, so knowing who learns better moves would be nice to know whos worth dragging along.

I gotta raise a Knight as an HM slave.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
^ Access denied. Not quoting because I assume you might edit it, lol. Hopefully you're following the thread.

Edit: Works now

Also damn, I was hunting for a Magician and crit her to death. Overwhelming sadness. At least I found a couple shinies. Whooo~ Finally caught her. Her stats blow though.

Sadako best girl, so OP. This game has me wanting to complete the dex even more than Pokemon games.

Oh wow, you can actually fish up TMs, like, a shit ton. If you're fast enough when the music icon shows up. I just got about 5 in a row with the level 2 rod. I've discovered the trick to unlimited monies, they all sell for 1500-4000. I don't know if the place I'm fishing has a higher chance or what but this is OP. I'm fishing on the bridge in front of the battle dome area.

I also added all the stuff I've mentioned/gathered in this post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/pocket-gal-hunter-v1-12-pons-lab.53558/page-5#post-3621827

Last edited:

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
^ Access denied. Not quoting because I assume you might edit it, lol. Hopefully you're following the thread.
Try again? I'm not 100% with Google.docs but I think I opened it up more. Also got drafted into playing Apex Legends with Friends so, trying to do multiple things

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
So where can I find the "love attack" to show the prisoner in the 5th gym??
i think you get it from the gachapon building, but i feel like i soft locked my self because i used it already
edit: found it, first town shop

Last edited:

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
where is the warp zone?
it the post-game content. there is a cave in taito that you can use rock break to go in. there where you can reach gal village go into the house and talk to the pot. inside you can see chronos, talk to her and she will show you what to do to open the warp zone.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Hmm, I've encountered a problem...

Turns out that when a Gal evolves into a better Gal, they'll keep the Ability regardless if it is something we think they'll know.

Example: Evolved a Caterpillar to see the Butterfly's Floating Scales. Butterfly kept Molting.

Incidentally, the save file put up here recently has two Mama Bears with Mischievous, abilities that Bear Cub has but Mama Bear shouldn't(?). So this is either an oversight from the devs or shit got complicated for us.

EDIT: I managed to get a Butterfly with Floating Scales by cucking a dude in the Tokyo Dome.

Last edited:

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Hmm, I've encountered a problem...

Turns out that when a Gal evolves into a better Gal, they'll keep the Ability regardless if it is something we think they'll know.

Example: Evolved a Caterpillar to see the Butterfly's Floating Scales. Butterfly kept Molting.

Incidentally, the save file put up here recently has two Mama Bears with Mischievous, abilities that Bear Cub has but Mama Bear shouldn't(?). So this is either an oversight from the devs or shit got complicated for us.
Yes, it was designed to that way I think. the problem for this was there were no scripts that indicate changing gals traits after evolves, the only traits that can be changed after the gals evolve was. underdevelop body turn into developing body. It was my save btw =)). I think that it was design to be more traits if you take it right, but the only way for finding the traits for the evolved gals I list in my binder was to capture other gals in their evolved forms.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes