eyecourt

May 21, 2017
The New and shinier Gal Movelist that is still a work in progress. As far as I'm aware, Caterpillar, Butterfly, Muscular, Macho, and Super Macho are 100% done unless they have a skill up in the late 70s

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
The New and shinier Gal Movelist that is still a work in progress. As far as I'm aware, Caterpillar, Butterfly, Muscular, Macho, and Super Macho are 100% done unless they have a skill up in the late 70s

Great job, I think that there isn't any gal learn skills when they reach 70 or further. From what I have seen in the scripts, the most gals learn skills until 50s, some go further 60s. I have not seen any gals learn skills at 70s.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ugh, been trying to find an Erin with good IVs forever. Only found one so far out of about a dozen with good overall abilities, but her attack is pitiful. On the plus side, I'm freaking rich, all my girls are super leveled, and I have more contraception drugs than I'll probably ever use, lol. I kinda wish I could battle Erin in the first stage now, I want more personality shifting stuff.

Ay, finally found a decent enough one I suppose. Good HP/SP/Attack/Defense is what I was mainly going for. At least good enough to use her and continue on with the game, lol. She was a virgin too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, are there any tms that actually show penetration of any kind in the animation? I know many moves sound like they should have pen, but it all just ends up looking like foreplay type stuff. Most graphic I've seen is maybe the urination/cumming type move (God Hand on Lovelin) or the pussy spreading in the animation (P Spot Play, G Spot Play, etc). There are also moves that just show an erect penis. Well I hope Erin can learn God Hand anyways. Expose Pussy shows a pussy spread from behind too, that seems rare.

I just went through and tried out all the lewd/pervert/rare tms I could to try to find more animations, adding it to page 5, lol. I found a new squirting one and an insertion finally, whoo~ I reallyhope there's an anal fingering animation. There are so many moves I haven't seen yet, geez.

Here is the link to what I have been working on. This includes Pokegals/Evolution/Traits/Skill list.
Is it possible you could change the cell title to the stat on the pokedex page instead of D = HP, E = SP, F = ATK, etc. That way when people scroll down the list they can still see which stat is which.

Last edited:

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
So... while working on the movelist, I noticed that 2nd stage Gals and Gals with no Evolutions level WAY faster than 1st stage Gals and 3rd stage gals.

Leveling 3 Musculars with Bears and glasses(One holding Ball gag), all starting at lv.1 and once two evolved into Macho, they just out leveled the Muscular by 2 - 4 levels. Once one evolved into Super Macho, it started to slow down but the one remaining Macho(now with Ball Gag) just kept outpacing the other two in levels.

Happened again with the Magicians. Both Dark and Holy Magicians out leveled the Magician after evolution, however the Magician started to catch up around lv.55. The Dark and Holy Magicians stayed perfectly even with each other.

Going for Flower Bud and Mystic Flower but added Geros to the mix so I can get her out of the way. Geros was at lv. 10 by the time the Flower Buds reached 6-7 but once one of the evolved, Mystic Flower eventually caught up and is poised to surpass Geros in levels. (For a more apt reference: At the time of this comment, Flower Bud is at lv. 33 and 2/3s of the way to Lv.34, Mystic Flower is at lv.36 and is half way to 37, Geros just hit 37.)

Oh game...

Reactions: Reluser

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
As far as I'm aware, Fort Street as 5 Gals on that route: Lolita, Sadist, and Masochist being available in both Light and Dark grass.

Angels and Nagas only appear in the Dark Grass and I believe Angels are rare finds.
Yeah Nagas don't say they're Dark Grass only in the pokedex in the OP, but I haven't been able to find them in the normal grass. Went into the dark grass and found it in the first 6 encounters. I'll add a Dark Grass warning to them in my info. Can't hurt, better safe than sorry (Making people hunt for her in normal grass when I know she's at least found in Dark, lol.)

Damn why do all the girls have to be so cute. I want to take at least half of them with me. 6 party members isn't enough for this shit. Whoo found Angel finally. She was a bitch to find.

Whooo~ Erin learned God Hand at 31. I think that might be my favorite animation other than the fingering one.

Last edited:

voxi4simple

Jul 9, 2019
Where is Kronos? I do not found

FAQ: At the pokegal town, in the upper left house, there’s a jar.
Pokegal Town? where is?

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Where is Kronos? I do not found

FAQ: At the pokegal town, in the upper left house, there’s a jar.
Pokegal Town? where is?
Gal Village is a Post Game thing at Sand Street(The route after Sumita/School Town), in the cave, blocked by a rock. Elona will urge the player away from entering it while a Bunny will stop Amore Players from progressing.

After entering the Pokegal Forest or Mando Forest, you wanna go west, west, north, west for the Gal Village. There are only two buildings, one with a Magician drinking tea by herself and the Jar House. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Reluser

voxi4simple

Jul 9, 2019
Inaide the cave:
Valkyrie: Come back you'are done with your business.

I clear game, I Amore gal player, What missing?

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Hey, i'm blocked by the prisoner that ask you to do thing because he is bored, he ask me to bring him a high affection Gal, do he means a Gal that have high affection toward me (The Player.) ? If yes, how do you know at how much affection he is and how to level up the Affection ? Do he means something else by saying "High Affection Gal" ?

Thanks to the people that will help me.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes