JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Your computer can't read the broken text(Japanese text file names).

Use language emulator, my dude. Or just change the setting in your computer to JAP.
You can try to press enter a lot of times avoiding the message too but maybe is a risk it can corrupt some save files in some games but not much

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Where can you get another Mercy Strike TM outside of the one you find in the Tokyo Dome?
And what does the "Curse" status effect do?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Where can you get another Mercy Strike TM outside of the one you find in the Tokyo Dome?
And what does the "Curse" status effect do?
There's one more available in a single playthrough, it's either a dex completion reward or behind a tree you need to cut down, can't remember.

Aug 7, 2018
just starting playing it, and im have some question. already read faq and dex, but cant find any of answer.
1. what does hana mansion lead? looks like there is one ghost that showing on mansion then dissappear. when going outside from mansion 1st time, she showing again behind player back. then showed again behind player when going city4 cave. only and dissappear. quiet girl outside cave entrance, not giving any clue.......
2. on city4, there is a bike how to get it?
3. how i can get better fishing rod?
4. how i can get gal with 5+ H-experience with the other without doing prostitution/avfilm? for evolution....

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
just starting playing it, and im have some question. already read faq and dex, but cant find any of answer.
1. what does hana mansion lead? looks like there is one ghost that showing on mansion then dissappear. when going outside from mansion 1st time, she showing again behind player back. then showed again behind player when going city4 cave. only and dissappear. quiet girl outside cave entrance, not giving any clue.......
2. on city4, there is a bike how to get it?
3. how i can get better fishing rod?
4. how i can get gal with 5+ H-experience with the other without doing prostitution/avfilm? for evolution....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hagiwarauchiha
Aug 7, 2018
Sorry but you cannot breed starter gal, you stick with her until the end unless you change the scripts.

Here my save, slot 1-2 light starter, slot 3-5 dark starter, also all gals all are maxed IV (217). Also system save which includes all scenes and full pokedex.
hey i opened your save, and how to make 2 starter gal on 1 gameplay? I want to tansfer it to my own save, already try shared box but, starter gal cant be transfered......

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Should note, you can easily get through the entire game and capture all gals without using them. The real benefit to them is in quickly capturing girls if you're save scumming for high ivs on limited gals. That's the only time I've used them. Save some time mercy striking them to 1 hp every attempt.

That Moon bitch that can regen hp in the arena too with one of her traits, you'd probably have to use a Night drink on her if you want to capture her there with the regen trait.

mf29

Aug 4, 2017
Hello, everyone!

I have a small issue I'd like to address. When I run the game, I get special characters in the dialogue.

It would look something like
.@DIALOGUE
DIALOGUEv

It's easily ignored and the game doesn't have other issues as far as I can see, but it does get annoying in an OCD kinda way.

I've read around and it's supposedly an issue of extraction. I've tried extracting with Winrar that's set to Japanese via ctrl+e and I also run the .exe file with a Japanese locale emulator, but I still get that issue. Another thing I've read is that your PC itself must be set to Japanese locale, but due to certain issues in the past, I can't set my computer's system to Japanese locale so that solution is impossible for me.

Is there any way to fix this otherwise? If it's an issue of extraction, would it be possible to ask for a copy of the game that's already extracted properly? Like, already in a folder and not in a RAR/ZIP format?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

_PLEASE_

Apr 10, 2019
Also cant fight Pon Taru or Hikaru for some reason, shows untranslated text after it tries to connect to the internet.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes