Jan 30, 2019
Hey just asking but how did you guys capture Ibuki? Its that gal in the Tokyo Dome that keeps on regenerating. Cant capture her using Mercy Strike cause her regen makes it useless. Currently at the last gym so my highest drinks are Energy, Premium, and the quick/slow ones. There is also that drink in the gacha but i have played enough gacha games to know that my luck is abysmal.

Nevermind according to the dex she has a chance to regen. I guess its just a matter of luck.
The ghost girl with the skill poison fog or something

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So is there anything to do for avoiding NTR? I don't want to go NTR route by accident

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So is there anything to do for avoiding NTR? I don't want to go NTR route by accident
is there a way to avoid netorare? i'm fine with Netori, but netorare isn't my thing
You can pimp your gals out at the love hotels (or whatever they are) and if you leave your child hood friend to her own devices during the story (her story quest to find her lost family gal) or loose to her she gets gang banged senseless and turned into a sex slave. All of these things can be avoided with a little common sense :) so it shouldn't be to much of a problem. Don't worry about it.

Reactions: silvertsun

BatonRouge

Apr 14, 2018
Is there a way to rename a girl after you catch her initially? Like a name rater npc or something.

EDIT: Ok, I found the name rater ("fortune teller" in this game). He's in the egg laying facility. But I can't change the name of the Virgin I got from the first gym. Is that hard coded? Or is there an exploit I can use.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to rename a girl after you catch her initially? Like a name rater npc or something.

EDIT: Ok, I found the name rater ("fortune teller" in this game). He's in the egg laying facility. But I can't change the name of the Virgin I got from the first gym. Is that hard coded? Or is there an exploit I can use.
You cant change stolen gal's name.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Magical, censored girls. When are the Japs going to realize that we don't want fucking censoring west of China?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
wie kann man speichern wenn ich das spiel schließe ist der speicherstand ewg und nur die vorspeicherung ist noch drauf
This is an English forum... anyway, I have no idea. Will have to try it out even though I hate censoring.

EDIT: Press X and choose save. How can you miss it?

Last edited:

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Where r the values for the money, teddy bear and drinks when using the save editor online?

Last edited:

LightKey

May 21, 2018
Can I do something with spooky girl in Hana's Mansion, when I enter the cave near mansion, she appear right at the Miniskirt trainer's position and when I get out, the trainer disappear. This look like my character was haunted

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes