Zhulust

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2023
PoDBanner.jpg

Overview:
Morientt offers a fresh start after life's letdowns. A new beginning awaits you with some friendly, cute and sexy girls with their own goals and desires.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-13
Release Date: 2023-10-13
Developer: Zhulust - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -

ss1.jpg ss2.jpg ss3.jpg ss4.jpg ss5.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PoemOfDesire-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zhulust

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can you describe how your prostitution works?
You hire the girl, or you pimp them out for example? :whistle::coffee:
Also would be nice to know what are the planned kinks are.

xRiseAndFallx

Jun 8, 2019
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but this was such a slog. Super grindy, you have to get a certain amount of money every week or you lose AND you lose stats which makes progress glacial. How the fuck do you even progress in this game? I don't have time to click through the same events for 50 minutes to get somewhere. You can't even scale up your income since it looks like you get a random amount no matter your stats

Zhulust

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2023
Thank you very much for your kind words and good wishes. I hope you enjoyed this little game, which I still have to keep working on.

Promising start. The AI graphics are simple yet nice, I hope there will be lots of stories to unfold, and the VN doesn't end up becoming a glorified ai gallery, like most other games.

THX for the share...
I'm glad you liked it. Yes, I do plan to focus more on the story in future updates. I can't create an extensive AI gallery anyways due to my AMD GPU. It takes some amount of time to generate one high-quality image and then I have to fix some errors with Inpaint and GIMP. :ROFLMAO:

Can you describe how your prostitution works?
You hire the girl, or you pimp them out for example? :whistle::coffee:
Also would be nice to know what are the planned kinks are.
For now, there's the brothel where you can clearly pay for a prostitute. I plan to expand it in future updates and focus part of the game's storyline on this place to have more involvement.

If you have any additional ideas, I would be delighted to read them.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but this was such a slog. Super grindy, you have to get a certain amount of money every week or you lose AND you lose stats which makes progress glacial. How the fuck do you even progress in this game? I don't have time to click through the same events for 50 minutes to get somewhere. You can't even scale up your income since it looks like you get a random amount no matter your stats
I'm sorry you felt the game was too difficult or too focused on grinding (neither of which is my intention with this project). Since it's version 0.1 and I feel that the storyline and interactions with the girls and the city in general are still a bit short, I decided to adjust the jobs and the increase/decrease of stats that way. Certainly, for the next update, I'll address these issues because I want the story and the activities in the city to be enjoyed more leisurely, without the constant concern for stats and money.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
For now, there's the brothel where you can clearly pay for a prostitute. I plan to expand it in future updates and focus part of the game's storyline on this place to have more involvement.

If you have any additional ideas, I would be delighted to read them.
Well long story short when it comes down to prostitution, i generally like pimping if the mc is male.
I like selling my services if the mc is female.
But being in the role of a brothel madam and doing both, namely: Selling my services and the services of my girls can also work just fine.

On the flip side, i pretty much never see male prostitutes in games. Maybe you could be the first to dive into this direction? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

gost164

Jan 8, 2019
in misc gallery how unlock 6 picture? First 5 brothel then skip and one picture of robin mom.

Zhulust

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2023
Well long story short when it comes down to prostitution, i generally like pimping if the mc is male.
I like selling my services if the mc is female.
But being in the role of a brothel madam and doing both, namely: Selling my services and the services of my girls can also work just fine.

On the flip side, i pretty much never see male prostitutes in games. Maybe you could be the first to dive into this direction? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Hey, I like how that sounds! I was thinking of adding a passive income mechanic focused on that place, so I might go in that direction. Thanks for your idea!

in misc gallery how unlock 6 picture? First 5 brothel then skip and one picture of robin mom.
Oh, how embarrassing :eek:, I just checked the script of the brothel, and indeed, picture 6 of the misc gallery is impossible to obtain due to a typo I made. I apologize for this inconvenience. But you can still unlock the entire gallery another way: just type 'zhulust' in cheats. Thank you for letting me know about that bug. I'll be fixing it soon.