watkig2

Feb 18, 2020
where do you put the save?
Hi, I don't know if anyone has answered you yet, but just incase I wrote up instructions on where to place it.

"C:\Users\(whatever your computer usually puts here)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PokeBallAcademia2-1588280830".

It should go in there, Just rename, for the format "x-y-LT1.sav".

x= Save page number.

y= The number of the save on the page which is 1-6.

Though I don't think it's needed you can put a copy of it into "PokeBallAcademia2FULL-pc\PokeBallAcademia2-pc\game\saves".

But if I recall correctly, opening the game with the other one in place would just make it automatically place a copy in that other folder I mentioned.

Last edited:

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
aww... the game have a lot of endings and even a true ending... but you know.. with all the girls and "group interactions" already... why not make some crazy shit mega harem ending.. true ending feels really meaningless.. at some point i was interested about the "wanna meet the humans creator?" that the blue bitch told to MC, i mean, i even think that was related to the black hole or something (call me a thin foil hat guy if you want), but no, there was just related to dissapointment. Anyway, thanks you DEV for your hard work, because it would be even worst dont have a ending at all a some tag of Abandoned, soo thank you ZaneSFM.

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
umm there's "animated" tag but i played for a while and didnt see any animation... i guess menu kind of moves, is this why there's the tag?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes