Unity Poke Shrink [v2.0] [MicroMancy]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If you can get eaten and stomped, I argue that this is not a sex game and really, really doesn't belong here.
The sitting is another matter, but it has to conform to a sexual niche (like facesitting or nude sitting in a sexual way).

Otherwise this place is just a trash dump for all questionable games...

Kathar

Aug 1, 2017
The amount of whiny people on this site every time they come across something that doesn't interest them. It's fine if you don't understand how one derives sexual gratification from something like vore, that's why it's a niche, because the majority don't. But to be the arbiter of what people can and can't view to be sexual content is ridiculous. By even commenting you show your lack of empathy to the minority of people who are thrilled to see content like this delivered to them through this site. If you're so against the minority having a place here then take your arguments to the next logical step and demand they remove all gay content from the site too, along with everything else you don't like. Me me me me me. Selfish pricks. Is it so hard to see the tags then click away?

Mar 17, 2019
Uhhhh Giants :love:
"No Sexual Conten" WHYYY? Another Boring Exploration Game :rolleyes:

Also: " - 6 unique death's (5 of which are the cutscene's). " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? :oops:
So... Death is a Fetish? i guess its the same sick stuff like Guro and Snuff....

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MavisFeatherlight

Many of the death scenes are vore scenes where the MC gets swallowed and all you see is them heading towards the mouth and then enter it and last shot shows the view from the tongue looking out. One scene of being sat on and one scene where you get stepped on but you never actually see any of that and it's just like any other game where it fades to black when you died and in this one it tells you how you died.

Reactions: TechTips

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
Looks like it could be great but without sexual content its just something made for a laugh, and there would also probably be a copyright incoming to the dev too, which is sad since these models are generally big thing to nintendo. Hope it works out

Reactions: TechTips
Mar 17, 2019
MavisFeatherlight

Many of the death scenes are vore scenes where the MC gets swallowed and all you see is them heading towards the mouth and then enter it and last shot shows the view from the tongue looking out. One scene of being sat on and one scene where you get stepped on but you never actually see any of that and it's just like any other game where it fades to black when you died and in this one it tells you how you died.
oh okay

Garou

Nov 29, 2017
I know it has a very little content right now but I enjoyed it. I hope it gets longer scenes, and maybe a scenes where you don't die and just play with the godesses (I like when they reward you). You are doing great!

Aug 4, 2019
The amount of whiny people on this site every time they come across something that doesn't interest them. It's fine if you don't understand how one derives sexual gratification from something like vore, that's why it's a niche, because the majority don't. But to be the arbiter of what people can and can't view to be sexual content is ridiculous. By even commenting you show your lack of empathy to the minority of people who are thrilled to see content like this delivered to them through this site. If you're so against the minority having a place here then take your arguments to the next logical step and demand they remove all gay content from the site too, along with everything else you don't like. Me me me me me. Selfish pricks. Is it so hard to see the tags then click away?
Yeah this site is normie as fuck, dunno why people keep clicking on fetish content and complaining

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah this site is normie as fuck, dunno why people keep clicking on fetish content and complaining
I only see complaints here about the fact that there is no sexual content in the game.
And apart from the thing with "dying by Vore etc" or in general that one is sexually aroused by dying or killing, which in my eyes is no longer a fetish but a psychological disorder, I find almost all fetishes acceptable

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
I can forgive no sexual content for now but please tell me there's at least nudity.

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
I can forgive no sexual content for now but please tell me there's at least nudity.
Don't know about this update but there wasn't any on the previous one

Also, looking at the changelog; who tf said to the dev that you were too fast while being shrunk? Do people actually enjoy just walking on grass?

Apr 28, 2018
Fucking walking simulator and no way to sprint... Good thing Cheat Engine was invented for speed hacking the game my god.
EDIT: Nevermind speed hack doesn't work... Wow this creator really doesn't want us going fast.

Also I wish the scenes didn't go straight to a "You died" screen it could of been good if it had animations... A shame this feels very rushed. I hope it gets some big improvements in the future if Nintendo doesn't get involved due to the Pokemon characters.

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
I feel there is a glitch in the game just started and and i can jump high but once u shrink u can barely jump off the ground even when u go back u can't jump high anymore

Aug 4, 2019
I only see complaints here about the fact that there is no sexual content in the game.
And apart from the thing with "dying by Vore etc" or in general that one is sexually aroused by dying or killing, which in my eyes is no longer a fetish but a psychological disorder, I find almost all fetishes acceptable
Guess I must have a psychological disorder, gotta get money for a therapist :cry:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes