Unity Poke Shrink [v2.0] [MicroMancy]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
kind of? you can get sat on by brea but thats the most outright sexual one, rest is the more niche stuff (getting stomped and eaten) shame for now but i look foward to seeing which way the dev goes, if its just stock models doin stuff then missed oppurtunity but if theres some nude models doin stuff (like spying on a girl jilling off) it could be a fun game
How would being crushed to death under a giant foot or ass...or being chewed to death and being digested...in any way...translate to sexuality?? I'm confused

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
How would being crushed to death under a giant foot or ass...or being chewed to death and being digested...in any way...translate to sexuality?? I'm confused
just some peoples kinks, and by "outright sexual" i meant being sat on is more sexual way to die than say getting a hammer to the head. Not my kink but on a scale of one to ten in the sexual scale hammers a zero, butt is a 2

Apr 28, 2018
I don't know how people are enjoying this when every scene goes straight to a you died screen in under 10 seconds so there's no way to even enjoy what you're seeing and it seems the creator of the game inputted some anti speed hack bullshit so you can't slow down the game or speed it up with Cheat Engine. Even after you died you gotta start ALL THE WAY BACK in the first room you got shrinked in then have to run ALL THE WAY BACK to your favorite character just to enjoy it again... I'm gonna be straight honest this game is a piece of shit.

Besides that it could of been good.

Aug 4, 2019
Masochism, macrophilia

Though this game is poor quality, even though it matches my kinks. 3D giantess games are usually scuffed unity demos

MacroMancy

Apr 28, 2021
Hello Everyone this is the game's developer, I've seen a lot of negative feedback and some good feedback, but all around a lot of negativity based on the fact this is a fetish game. I understand that this game 'Isn't overtly sexual in nature' its a niche game for a niche audience, remember I didn't post this game to this site someone else so if it upsets you to see this giantess fetish game oh well I guess, if your looking for a game about 'gushing pussy's & fat tits etc', this isn't the game for you and I can guarantee this site has far better games suited for you, based on a lot of peoples opinion's here vore isn't something you like and I myself am rather conspicuous of it myself I find 'Hard Vore' (Chewing/Biting) rather heinous and 'Soft Vore'(Swallowing Whole (No Death)) still to be strange but not all that horrible, again I'm making this game for Macro/Micro fetishists regardless of my particular likes and dislikes for specific sub sections of the fetish.

I will soon be changing the 'You Died' to either 'Game Over' / 'Bad Ending' with not just a black background hopefully this will stop the idea that this game is about a 'Death Fetish' because it's not. I'm disgusted by death, guro and blood in general and in Macro art.

This game has only been in development for about a month now, I make it in my free time as a I have a full time job and in turn, not a lot can be added all that frequently.

As for people that are displeased about the movement speed I know people didn't like the unrealistic speed of a shrunken person not being accurate and others don't like long slow walks so since v1.1 was released I have since added a sprint function that will be released with the next update. For the few people complaining about not being able to use cheat engine for a speed hack, no I didn't implement an anti cheat, its a single player fetish game... what would be the point. The reason I can think of you not being able to use it is that most unity games use the default character controller so the cheat would be synced to that specific set of variables in that script where as mine uses a custom character controller that is far more flexible.

An extra note about traveling around in game I hope to soon add a teleport feature, using a quest from Sonia so she will tell you to go around and place the teleporters around for your shrunken convivence or something along those lines. How they would work would probably be you go into one and you can select where you want to go as opposed to running every where all the time.

I'll be adding in more fetishistic interactions between characters that both do and don't have the size aspect and revolve around an unaware death as, seen in the current update I added the first of these with an interaction between the player and Oleana, once the cutscene was done the player continued as normal. My hope is to add some minigames and other character interacting with each other in the future, who knows I might have nudity in the game someday.

In closing please feel free to reply I don't hate negative feedback but I feel it is my duty to reply as to dismiss any unfounded accusation (Cheat engine complaint's) and all around give reason to your questions and complaints.

If you have any suggestions for features or scenes please either reply to this thread or DM me somewhere (DA, itch, Twitter or here). also 'This game is shit' isn't feedback I'd rather you say 'This game is shit because...' at least then I'll know what it is you think sucks.

thanks for reading :)

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Hello Everyone this is the game's developer, I've seen a lot of negative feedback and some good feedback, but all around a lot of negativity based on the fact this is a fetish game. I understand that this game 'Isn't overtly sexual in nature' its a niche game for a niche audience, remember I didn't post this game to this site someone else so if it upsets you to see this giantess fetish game oh well I guess, if your looking for a game about 'gushing pussy's & fat tits etc', this isn't the game for you and I can guarantee this site has far better games suited for you, based on a lot of peoples opinion's here vore isn't something you like and I myself am rather conspicuous of it myself I find 'Hard Vore' (Chewing/Biting) rather heinous and 'Soft Vore'(Swallowing Whole (No Death)) still to be strange but not all that horrible, again I'm making this game for Macro/Micro fetishists regardless of my particular likes and dislikes for specific sub sections of the fetish.

I will soon be changing the 'You Died' to either 'Game Over' / 'Bad Ending' with not just a black background hopefully this will stop the idea that this game is about a 'Death Fetish' because it's not. I'm disgusted by death, guro and blood in general and in Macro art.

This game has only been in development for about a month now, I make it in my free time as a I have a full time job and in turn, not a lot can be added all that frequently.

As for people that are displeased about the movement speed I know people didn't like the unrealistic speed of a shrunken person not being accurate and others don't like long slow walks so since v1.1 was released I have since added a sprint function that will be released with the next update. For the few people complaining about not being able to use cheat engine for a speed hack, no I didn't implement an anti cheat, its a single player fetish game... what would be the point. The reason I can think of you not being able to use it is that most unity games use the default character controller so the cheat would be synced to that specific set of variables in that script where as mine uses a custom character controller that is far more flexible.

An extra note about traveling around in game I hope to soon add a teleport feature, using a quest from Sonia so she will tell you to go around and place the teleporters around for your shrunken convivence or something along those lines. How they would work would probably be you go into one and you can select where you want to go as opposed to running every where all the time.

I'll be adding in more fetishistic interactions between characters that both do and don't have the size aspect and revolve around an unaware death as, seen in the current update I added the first of these with an interaction between the player and Oleana, once the cutscene was done the player continued as normal. My hope is to add some minigames and other character interacting with each other in the future, who knows I might have nudity in the game someday.

In closing please feel free to reply I don't hate negative feedback but I feel it is my duty to reply as to dismiss any unfounded accusation (Cheat engine complaint's) and all around give reason to your questions and complaints.

If you have any suggestions for features or scenes please either reply to this thread or DM me somewhere (DA, itch, Twitter or here). also 'This game is shit' isn't feedback I'd rather you say 'This game is shit because...' at least then I'll know what it is you think sucks.

Do you have an ETA for the next update? Also, would you consider showing or talking about your progress here?

Reactions: SilverNocturna

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021

Some people are complaining about the fetishes itself yes so you can ignore that, but there are also many constructive criticism about the game design itself and how some elements could be improved, so if you take those into consideration your game will evolve and improve.

MacroMancy

Apr 28, 2021
MacroMancy how's progress going with the game? I hope you haven't abandoned the game, because it has a lot of great potential.
After last update was posted I worked on the game for a little while but after some issues with the project and have since stopped however I haven't given up on it I'm more than happy to continue it, but I need to find the time to do so.
I'm thankful you and a few others on other platforms have continued to reach out and ask if or when more is to come It means a lot :) I'm sure I'll have some new stuff eventually but I cant give a date. Sorry for the long absence and nothing to show for it.

MacroMancy

Apr 28, 2021
I have a NEW game out now that will probably satisfy a lot more of your desires for 18+ games, its called Micro Hero its based off of My Hero Academia except in the near future where the characters are in their late 20's. With shrinking and nudity in a strip club and full on sex.

If someone would like to make the forum post or whatever its called on here please feel free.

Kori Kasai

Nov 22, 2017
How does one go about getting on Sonia's cake? The jump is to high for me so I don't know what to do. Only reason I know it's a thing is that you can see the box to head into. I've done everything else, been squished by Bea, both ways, swallowed by both nessa and... The milf (idk her name off the top of my head), gave everyone the items I found (the cigarettes, towel, star thing, and water bottle. Interacted with the beach goer. And talked to everyone in everyway I can. Is there anything else I'm missing?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokeShrink-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Billerboob

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
GUI is not awful. Its simply nonexistent. No hud. No statuses. Nothing.
I've clicked to accept a Flannery quest for a foot fall. And I could click it complete just right after even tho I was not shrunk. Also when you shrunk and fall into a pool you sink on the floor and cant get out of it.
This game has potential but user interactivity is zero.
It for sure needs a lot of improvment!

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes