Unity Poke Shrink [v2.0] [MicroMancy]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
The Artist/The guy making this game vanished and like basically deleted all his accounts
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run faster than my bullet lawsuit.
- Nintardo, probably.

alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
I don't know if I'm not understanding something, but I can't complete some missions, are they finished?

Sinnerspride

Apr 30, 2017
Yes it's finish, but for the cristal... i can't find
I gotchu. They're hidden in little spots you have to dig in using the shovel found in the keycard room. The one that gave me the most trouble is one hidden in one of the planters behind the pool.

alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
I gotchu. They're hidden in little spots you have to dig in using the shovel found in the keycard room. The one that gave me the most trouble is one hidden in one of the planters behind the pool.
I found the crystal, and 1 of the batteries, which I think is 2 but i dont know, but I can't finish any of the missions for that, and neither the Sonya mission.

totoy35

Sep 9, 2019
I found the crystal, and 1 of the batteries, which I think is 2 but i dont know, but I can't finish any of the missions for that, and neither the Sonya mission.
You need 2 and the 3rd stack is well hidden, I was lucky to find it.
A little hint: look around the plants!
As for the crystal, I found it while digging but it's for the 2nd quest, I can't find what I need for the 1st quest.

alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
As for the crystal, I found it while digging but it's for the 2nd quest, I can't find what I need for the 1st quest.
thanks!.
For the second mission the same thing happens to me, I am not able to finish the first one either and

Sinnerspride

Apr 30, 2017

- There are 4 crystals in total. All of them are in the ground spots around the area (They hide at the base of trees sometimes).

- There is a battery hidden between a bush and a wall on the back side of the store, one in the keycard room, and one on the computer inside the store. Should be 3 total.

alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
- There are 4 crystals in total. All of them are in the ground spots around the area (They hide at the base of trees sometimes).

- There is a battery hidden between a bush and a wall on the back side of the store, one in the keycard room, and one on the computer inside the store. Should be 3 total.
thank you! I will search, I will try to advance something after finding all this

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
would love to see nurse joy sooner or later, standing underneath her was like seeing the gates of heaven

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
everytime i download the game, the archive takes me to a microsoft edge page, where it keeps downloading the same archive, someone knows how to fix this?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes