Votes: 364 41.2%
  • Keep it as Moon

Votes: 519 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juanmamola76

May 6, 2018
Oh yes!
Always happy to see more Sun and Moon fan content.
I didn't know your work so I'm taking a quick look around your pixiv and all.

I love the models, the colors are beautiful and you manage to catch the personalities of the girls with very good expressions.
But as a game it pretty much sucks. I see you're going visual novel so I'm not going to criticize how the systems flow and such (also being a demo), but the writing really sucks, no expecting something amazing, but try to build a little more context for the scenes, even if it's just for pacing. Alola is a very interesting place and I'm sure you can express the situations in much more beautiful ways.
Hope goes well!

I don't have much experience with Renpy, but as an avid fan of erotica and Sun and Moon, willing to help with anything. I really want to see those beautiful designs into something good!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hi! Thank you, I want to thank you for two reasons.
First, thanks for no bestiality.
And second, and more important than that, thank you for don't making them bigger / with bigger tits, than they have, that's what I hate most in pokemon hentai.
I as well fully agree also a 3rd about time a pokemon adult game came out whether game or VN that goes in the direction of the female trainers instead of the repetitive male MC a very refreshing change in perspective also a 4th I hope no futa done given another genre way OVERDONE in any type of hentai...however bring on foot fetish content to have that be a better genre as it lacks and there are people that have that fetish.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Some tips (but maybe you will make it even without these tips I give since it is a demo)

No sex with Pokémons or mans (lesbian only)
Include the mother of moon (Incest)
Group (Harem)
Bring the other girls from the other Gens as Well, if this game shouldn't be too short.

But all in all, looks promising. I wait propably a couple of updates since you have some problems with renpy. Ask the developers of renpy games here for help (Tips) as quickly as possible to be sure that there wouldn't be coding problems in the future.

Irassai

May 5, 2018
Looks good, i hope for no bestiality and keep it girls only. I'll check again in 2-3 years when its finished.

Last edited:

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for all the kind words yo! I'm happy to see people enjoying the tiny slice of content I've made for this game. Since there is so little currently I'd like to lay out some of the planned content that'll get included in some point in time: Incest, Pokephilia(bestiality), Futanari, Lesbian, Loli and pregnancy. There's also gonna be scat/watersports but that will be to be toggled off in-game.

Progress is pretty slow because of work but I'm working on it at any opportunity I get.

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Don't name it pokesomething and make sure all the names of character are not the same as pokemon.
And you can't include any pokemon.
Else it's cease and desist, unless you live in china or the ivory coast :D

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for all the kind words yo! I'm happy to see people enjoying the tiny slice of content I've made for this game. Since there is so little currently I'd like to lay out some of the planned content that'll get included in some point in time: Incest, Pokephilia(bestiality), Futanari, Lesbian, Loli and pregnancy. There's also gonna be scat/watersports but that will be to be toggled off in-game.

Progress is pretty slow because of work but I'm working on it at any opportunity I get.
you almost lost me with those tags

• Angry
Reactions: SecretAgentClank
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes