• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Should Moon be renamed to Selene?

• Change it Selene

Votes: 364 41.2%
  • Keep it as Moon

Votes: 519 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VastoIchigo

Jan 10, 2019
LET'S GOOOO!!! Defintiely glad scat and watersports can be turned off!
Super excited to see the girls with their regular shapes especially Lusamine!

Reactions: Furyous D

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Next update will add the game's map and navigation, as well as a good number of h-scenes. I post a lot of this type of stuff on my twitter so be sure to check that out Screenshot 2022-05-29 004451.png Screenshot 2022-05-29 004512.png

Reactions: Elantra

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
slormo Why didn't you use Moon's actual name: Selene?
I'll be honest, I don't really know why I used moon instead of selene. I think I just used that name in the earliest version of the game and was never bothered enough to change it. Some day I'll add the choice of names, or just change it back to Selene

The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
This is still one of my favorite Pokemon Visual Novels, and I'm looking forward to all future updates, I just love how cute and sexy this game is

Feb 12, 2021
The game for no apparent reason just will not launch for me on linux. Doesn't matter if i launch with the renpy program or using the .sh file in the terminal

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there pokedye? Because that woman has obviously blonde hair, but incredibly dark hair everywhere else.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Crashes for me on Linux.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same thing happens if I try to run the Windows version through Wine.
The game for no apparent reason just will not launch for me on linux. Doesn't matter if i launch with the renpy program or using the .sh file in the terminal
So the issue with this seems to be that `game/gui/window_icon.png` is just massive (2048 x 2048, I believe) which causes the "X Error…" I assume you both are getting.
In order to fix this you need to have the icon be a sensible size (250 x 250) which I went ahead and changed it to.
I attached a resized `window_icon.png` to this message, just copy it to the root directory of the game and replace if prompted, it should fix the issue. It did for me at least.

slormo
Just thought you should be made aware of this issue. Maybe consider resizing the `window_icon.png` going forward? There's not really a reason to have it so big.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes