• Keep it as Moon

Votes: 519 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 29, 2020
you are an f95zone user
you see a thread of a game with contents you don't like
do you
a: go on some longwinded diatribe about how you're going to ignore this game until if/when its creator throws the game they wanted to make into the garbage to make it more digestible for the general public
b: vivaldi_2022-03-28_13-53-17.png

the choice is yours and yours alone

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
One thing I have to point out. In the overview you spelled "moves" as "movies." So I thought Moon was going to watch movies. Anyway, I hope this project moves forward, as a lot of pokemon games that I end up loving gets abandon. So good luck to you.

Reactions: Furyous D

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
Experimental 0.1 release:

Added an initial scene with Mallow (route 4), changed some of the dialogue to be slightly better, and added some conditional things. This isn't a proper release cause it hasn't added a whole bunch of content. I plan on introducing Lana and/or giving Lillie an nude h-scene, for the full 0.1 release.

Let me know what you think of this or if you have any bugs with it.

LazorBlind

Feb 19, 2020
you are an f95zone user
you see a thread of a game with contents you don't like
do you
a: go on some longwinded diatribe about how you're going to ignore this game until if/when its creator throws the game they wanted to make into the garbage to make it more digestible for the general public
b: View attachment 1727297

the choice is yours and yours alone

Of course it's the former. Didn't you know? Creators dont have any right to create what they want! They can only make what the consoomer coomers (who have not and never will bother to try making their own games) wants in the game.

Note how so many people are vehemently against man being put in the game like there aren't a million R34 pics and doujin's that are all Yuri-centric that they can whack off to while being repulsed at their own penis because it's gay to touch a male or some dumb shit like that.

Immature Basement Dwellers that need to contribute to the cause or shut their traps and find something else to play that suits their interest.

nox12

Feb 7, 2022
Nintendo can sue my ass back to the Stone Age, Copyrights ain’t gonna stop me
Nintendo are notorious for being dickheads. I don't like them and their arrogant attitude towards gaming and gamers. But yeah fuck em. Your content counts as a parody so they can't do much with that. If you have the balls to stick to your vision, then good on you, plenty of devs lack a pair.

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks for all the kind words yo! I'm happy to see people enjoying the tiny slice of content I've made for this game. Since there is so little currently I'd like to lay out some of the planned content that'll get included in some point in time: Incest, Pokephilia(bestiality), Futanari, Lesbian, Loli and pregnancy. There's also gonna be scat/watersports but that will be to be toggled off in-game.

Progress is pretty slow because of work but I'm working on it at any opportunity I get.
can you tell us what things here are going to be totally optional/avoidable (especially if futa and bestiality are going to be avoidable)?

Jul 15, 2019
So found a bug where if you use a save that was at when moon first see's lillies home from the previous version then it doesnt let you pick route 4 and automatically goes route 5 when done. oh and you can only pick that and nothing else besides the end button

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Nintendo can sue my ass back to the Stone Age, Copyrights ain’t gonna stop me
Hey, dev, could you make it so that we can dominate the other girls? especially the milfs?
i really want to see loli dominating milfs and the other girls, including the cocky waiter girl

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
So found a bug where if you use a save that was at when moon first see's lillies home from the previous version then it doesnt let you pick route 4 and automatically goes route 5 when done. oh and you can only pick that and nothing else besides the end button
oh yeah, I should say that you'll need a fresh save for this version.

Jul 15, 2019
oh yeah, I should say that you'll need a fresh save for this version.
Yeah figured that out but figured you may want to know if you didn't already and i do hope you release the next version relatively soon cause i really like this game and figure you should know just how great i think it is and that is 10/10 even if its still young in its development!

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
slormo can you toggle scat and watersports separately? scat is a no-go for me, but I'm fine with watersports, or is it going to be an all-or-nothing type of thing? just out of curiosity.

Like other people have said, I love what I call a true parody, where you keep proportions the same and don't super bimbofy the characters, so you def hit that mark spot on. Definitely interested to see what the future holds, good luck in your endeavors!

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes