VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pokémon Academy Life [Demo v1.0.4] [Pokémon Visual]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Banner-new.jpg

Overview:
Pokémon Academy Life is a non-profit, fan-made visual novel that takes you into an alternate Pokémon world that doesn't send 10-year-olds off to fend for themselves. Here, characters from the core series games are put together in a more realistic high school setting. Rather than the player character leave on a solo journey at a young age, he (in this case based on Red from Pokémon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow) attends school like any one of us and learn about the Pokémon world from there.
Prior knowledge of the Pokémon franchise is very helpful, but not necessary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-09-13
Release Date: 2020-09-13
Developer: Pokémon Visual - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo v1.0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This project will be under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 U.S. license.
All other content is the intellectual property of its respective owners and included under fair use for entertainment purposes only. It is not for sale nor meant for any profit.

DOWNLOAD

Win-Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

CRr3pXI.png Th0pEan.png cikhLhs.png xEuYPpu.png 7VWTErX.png Ib8oQlT.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 14, 2018
Ah yes this game, I loved it to bits when I played the demo about 2 years ago, but the dev team has hit ALOT of roadblocks along the way, so much so that they thought of chopping 90% of the game due to time constraints (the game was supposed to go for about 3 ingame years, then then chopped that down to a single month, then thought better of it and now its going to be 7 months instead).

This game is currently being completely revamped (for the umpteeth time) but this demo is still amazing and I highly recommend, its really well done!

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Oh dear, oh my. A parody sex game with rather awesomely faithful artstyle (that is not stolen from others) yet has its unique style, alongside with no creepy fetish? You don't see that everyday, and it's definitely a surprise for me, but a welcoming one.

The only problem is that this will be DMCA'd in no time regardless of it being profitable or not, thanks to Nintencunt's bullshit policies. If it didn't, you should buy a lottery.

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
This game exist since a long time. And still in development. Iy's a visual novel with nice drawings but no sexual content as far as I know. Dont espect this in this game

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
consdiering the protagonist is 16 at the start of the game does it have any sexual content?

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Zenithman

Nov 17, 2017
This game is being remade with a new plot so this demo is practically useless now plus if you guys are wondering there wont be any sex scenes in the demo or in the remake the devs said.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes