VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pokémon Academy Life [Demo v1.0.4] [Pokémon Visual]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
They've still got a long way to go :/ It's been years since the demo was released.. I hope that one day they'll be able to finish the game completly, art updates is nice but they've never really talked about the gameplay update. They had a great idea at first but they were too ambitious, so I wonder if they, the day they finally release it, keep up with their very first goal, or just make a reduced gameplay choices to be able to finish it.

Feb 24, 2020
Still, Nintendo will probably harass the Devs to cancel the game. No fan game survived their hatred when they gain visibility.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
This game is being remade with a new plot so this demo is practically useless now plus if you guys are wondering there wont be any sex scenes in the demo or in the remake the devs said.
Sooo it's the demo of game which is being remade now, and both new and old version won't have any sex content.... Why is it here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qaywsx and Yamemai

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Oh dear, oh my. A parody sex game with rather awesomely faithful artstyle (that is not stolen from others) yet has its unique style, alongside with no creepy fetish? You don't see that everyday, and it's definitely a surprise for me, but a welcoming one.

The only problem is that this will be DMCA'd in no time regardless of it being profitable or not, thanks to Nintencunt's bullshit policies. If it didn't, you should buy a lottery.
don't talk about fightclub and they will never find out

• Wow
Reactions: atur

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So is this a new update or its the last demo that they released in 2018?
Anyways of course no sexual content ever as its aimed at fans of the series.
brendam and may are dating in this game or is it just friendship? she is my favorite in the series and I want her just for me :mad:
Its a relationship which you will be able to interject in. Its kind of a meme to cuck Brennan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fregonard

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
Idk if the developer is reading on this cite, but you need to remove all mention of pokemon and try to fly under the rader. The pokemon company is know for canceling fangames, and its easy to find with this kinda name.

Leaf on fire didnt even mention pokemon but got stopped.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It's a bit naive of him to think Nintendo cares about noncommercial use, considering they bopped Pokemon Essentials not too long ago.

Still, good luck on your venture, but don't think American law really applies to Japan, and especially not Nintendo.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry, this game is not for me.

Leaf on Fire - On the other hand, wish they could complete that game. Story, Graphics, Animations and game play was all you ever want in a game to keep you amused for hours. :)

• Angry
Reactions: DeathAl

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I hate Pikachu.
After hearing the damn pika pika for countless season, i wonder if someone still like the critter. Or dumb Ash.
To be totally honest, i hope the damn bastard finally get kidnapped, and turned into a lab rat for Team Rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I have some what? two hours playing? and I have to say that I am liking it, I like the art of the characters, just in case I was going to give it an 8/10 but you put Whitney (my pokewaifu) and I have to give it a 9/10, I don ' t give it the 10 still because there is no nude or anything sexual, hopefully one day put something like that please whitney.png

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Idk if the developer is reading on this cite, but you need to remove all mention of pokemon and try to fly under the rader. The pokemon company is know for canceling fangames, and its easy to find with this kinda name.

I loved Leaf on fire, I wish there was some way he can continue it :(

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019

I hope nothing happens and they don't cancel it, but yes, they should do what you say, although around here there are many games with the name of pokemon and they are still standing

tireddxd

Apr 6, 2018
going to check this out! actually already looks pretty good from preview, only thing I'd change is, what someone else said, that Pokemon in the title. (they got some other game taken down for having pokemon and the creator had to change it almost entirely.)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, there's no way this one isn't getting abandoned either way. Way too many routes and characters for just starting out. If I'm proved wrong it'll be a pleasant surprise but I highly doubt I will be.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes