VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pokémon Academy Life [Demo v1.0.4] [Pokémon Visual]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
i gonna be a very best MAN in pokemon world, but hey it a dating sim so no HOMO

DrPr0nzes

Aug 12, 2019
I played the last demo and it was great! really fun, and well worked on. It's a shame though that it's got an NSC tag. But hey, you can't have everything.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
"No sexual content".... on a website that effectively specializes in sexual gameplay content games....

If a game is not even to the point of having the good stuff, no point.... and if another comment is to be believed that there wont even be any of the stuff we come here for... whats the point of posting it here?

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
If there weren't any games with it supposed to be here, we wouldn't have the tag in the first place.

Reactions: Daveck

TrashiTDN

Jun 22, 2020
Man I nearly shited myself when I saw this. I actually thought it got updated. Disappointed.
But really this actually is really good. I played like 3 or 2 years ago. The Devs are updating with new art and new plotline. Hopefully Nintendo doesnt fuck them over. No Adult contents FYI.

Reactions: WhiteDragonT

brutos

Apr 9, 2020
Hey guys, i know this isn't the point of the game but i just want to ask if anyone know a game where the MC is a DJ and he play music with his friend( i think her name is iris or isis) in nightclubs, later that, he is invited to play music in a type of sauna, from there he meets a woman who will turn him in a vampire or something...

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
It still hurts me that there is no sexual content in this VN, it is that it looks at all the wasted potential Sin título.png

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes