VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v05.11.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

xNoobMaster69x

Jul 9, 2023
A propos of nothing. If you want to ruin improve ruin the game for yourself cheating, few quick tricks available through the console:

HealParty(trainer1) will heal and clear status for entire (typically player's) party. Hunt these pokemons all day

playerparty[X].IVs = [a, b, c, d, e, f] allows to manually redefine IVs for the pokemon sitting in slot X of player's party (where X is 0-5, with 0 being the topmost, etc and a, b, c and so on are values in range 0-31)
playerparty[X].RecalculateStats() updates attributes of pokemon sitting in slot X of player's party. Useful after changing IVs

classstats["Type"] = X sets cap for given pokemon type to X, where "Type" is capitalized name of the type you're changing, i.e. "Normal", "Fire", "Water" etc
playerparty[X].GainExperience(Y) grants Y amount of EXP acquired to pokemon in slot X of player's party and levels up the pokemon if applicable
Do you know some tricks to increase the player traits (Knowledge, Charm, etc) through the console?

xNoobMaster69x

Jul 9, 2023
A propos of nothing. If you want to ruin improve ruin the game for yourself cheating, few quick tricks available through the console:

HealParty(trainer1) will heal and clear status for entire (typically player's) party. Hunt these pokemons all day

playerparty[X].IVs = [a, b, c, d, e, f] allows to manually redefine IVs for the pokemon sitting in slot X of player's party (where X is 0-5, with 0 being the topmost, etc and a, b, c and so on are values in range 0-31)
playerparty[X].RecalculateStats() updates attributes of pokemon sitting in slot X of player's party. Useful after changing IVs

classstats["Type"] = X sets cap for given pokemon type to X, where "Type" is capitalized name of the type you're changing, i.e. "Normal", "Fire", "Water" etc
playerparty[X].GainExperience(Y) grants Y amount of EXP acquired to pokemon in slot X of player's party and levels up the pokemon if applicable
Or do you know some tricks to increase character relationship through console

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do you know some tricks to increase the player traits (Knowledge, Charm, etc) through the console?
For traits, you can use:
TraitChange("Courage")
etc. each call increases specified trait by one point.

For relationships, you can use:
ValueChange("Leaf", X, 0)
etc, where X is the amount of points to add (or subtract) from current relationship value with specified character.

xNoobMaster69x

Jul 9, 2023
For traits, you can use:
TraitChange("Courage")
etc. each call increases specified trait by one point.

For relationships, you can use:
ValueChange("Leaf", X, 0)
etc, where X is the amount of points to add (or subtract) from current relationship value with specified character.
Thx alot

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I think an interesting way of doing it would be to implement stamina points. AKA how many actions your character can do before they get tired and have to go to the next time slot. So that way people can branch out more as it seems a lot of comments are console commands. With stamina it could also be a trained physical trait to increase the number of actions at certain increments.

Oct 18, 2018
I think an interesting way of doing it would be to implement stamina points. AKA how many actions your character can do before they get tired and have to go to the next time slot. So that way people can branch out more as it seems a lot of comments are console commands. With stamina it could also be a trained physical trait to increase the number of actions at certain increments.
It's pretty unnecessary for people to be using console commands to get stuff. The content that currently exists in the game is not difficult to get through, get things in, etc. It's just limited due to how much development has been completed, and some of it is actually designed to be challenging.

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Yeah... no. Right now? No. In the future? Sure, maybe it will be a great addition.
The xp from exploration battles has to be fixed first, or they should add areas where there are higher lvl pokemon for higher xp rewards.
If it is set that each exploration battle consumes a stamina point with the current 10xp per fight, then there will be no good way to grind xp for leveling your pokemon.
Currently, you can grind as many battles as you want so long as your pokemon has health.
I got 100+ battles for 1000+ xp for my 3 main pokemon across 3 exploration outings.
If there were stamina points, then there's a low chance of getting strong enough to sweep the tryouts or winning against Nessa's Drednaw even if you have type advantage.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
Oct 18, 2018
The next release of the game (featuring a lot of stuff under the hood such as making sure held items work as intended) is currently being bug-tested. We should hopefully see it by the end of the month.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah... no. Right now? No. In the future? Sure, maybe it will be a great addition.
The xp from exploration battles has to be fixed first, or they should add areas where there are higher lvl pokemon for higher xp rewards.
If it is set that each exploration battle consumes a stamina point with the current 10xp per fight, then there will be no good way to grind xp for leveling your pokemon.
Currently, you can grind as many battles as you want so long as your pokemon has health.
I got 100+ battles for 1000+ xp for my 3 main pokemon across 3 exploration outings.
If there were stamina points, then there's a low chance of getting strong enough to sweep the tryouts or winning against Nessa's Drednaw even if you have type advantage.
I was talking about using them to replace things that move the day along.

Oct 18, 2018
New version is out. Gonna post a thread update request, but here's the links for now:

Windows:

Mac:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Pokemon v08.15.23 Compressed

Win 781 MB/171 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac version ;)

Donutmaester

Dec 31, 2020
So are there any changes to the new version?
Week 4 was added, the first scenes for 5 characters have been unlocked (Blue, Sonia, Whitney, Cherry and Hilbert), 34 new pokemon and a new wild area, lvl cap is around 20-30, held items are now allowed but only outside of battle, a new event that allows buying and selling held items, Gardinia investment actually works, Janine will update on necessary pokemon lvl, PC now has infinite slots, updated assets for some characters, the starters Scraggy and Dhelmise are replaced by Sneasel and Maractus while Litwick is no longer available in the wild and is replaced by Litten, and two new characters.

Reactions: Lerd0 and ffive

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
a classic being rebooted i remember this being hyped as a dating sim though and no sexual content whatsoever. heres to hoping it can last

i remember the team at the time put out a sort of write a prompt and we'll consider you as a writer for the team.. my younger self did horribly writing a fanfic of the prompt they gave xD (i remember it vaguely but it had to be a scene between red/leaf)

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes