VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v05.11.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Should this game have a romance tag? I feel like there's a very clear Leaf x Red romance and that's just at the current patch, we haven't even had a date yet.

Oct 18, 2018
Should this game have a romance tag? I feel like there's a very clear Leaf x Red romance and that's just at the current patch, we haven't even had a date yet.
It's a good question. Though it's fairly obviously that sort of game, there isn't exactly the content like that in it yet. We aren't deep into the storyline yet, or into the different characters' storylines.

Oct 18, 2018
Oh it's back! Does it just continue what's left from the last one or it's more different?
It's different. The original dev team released all of their assets when they officially announced they were giving it up, and another dev picked all of that up and is developing a different game with the same premise.

Reactions: dijish

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
I'll just leave this here.

playerparty[x].Nature = y

0 = Adamant
1 = Bashful
2 = Mild
3 = Brave
4 = Calm
5 = Docile
6 = Gentle
7 = Hardy
8 = Hasty
10 = Impish
11 = Jolly
12 = Lax
13 = LOnely
14 = Mild
15 = Modest
16 = Naive
17 = Naughty
18 = Quiet
19 = Quirky
20 = Rash
21 = Relax
22 = Sassy
23 = Serious

edited 6/25/2024
Newest version has jumbled up some of the values and corresponding natures.
Haven't had the time or drive to update this... maybe when the next version comes out.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2018
This next update has taken considerably longer, but beta testing the Week 6 release started at the end of last month. Freud warned that this may be a longer beta than normal. Not only is there still new stuff being added with each update, but a critical bug was discovered that's been living deep in the game's code since potentially the very start. As in, flags that the game has for where you are in the narrative didn't close out properly. In response to this bug, he's planning a bugfixer that should allow players to keep what they've earned, but might kick them backwards an amount of time in terms of story progress. At current time, his tests on the bugfix for this seem to only revert people backwards a very short distance, about a day or so.

Reactions: Angel1984 and ffive
Oct 18, 2018
The new update is just now out (though the thread isn't updated yet). Potential bugfix versions inbound in the days to come, but here's the changelog:

Update 2.11.2023 is--say it with me, everyone--finally out! Here's a list of some new features you can expect to see in this release. Not all of them are available immediately at the start of Week 6.
  • The game has been written out to the end of Week 6, on May 16th.
  • Sabrina, Nessa, Sonia, Rosa, and two secret characters have new character scenes.
  • 30 new Foreverals have been created, unlocked by viewing the character scenes listed above.
  • A new system has been introduced that allows you to gather items.
  • Enabled going out at night.
  • New collectibles have been introduced: Gimmighoul Coins, Gym Badges, and Scholarships.
  • Several balance changes to Gardenia's investing, certain custom moves, and gifting items.
  • Updated assets for a great many students, other characters, and teachers.
  • A new bondable character, the SECRET character from the Price of Fame storyline, has been introduced.
  • Many, many, bugfixes.
  • When you go to bed, the game will auto-detect if the save file has the potential for problems, and will prompt you to correct them. (Bugfix impact is now almost entirely noninvasive.)
  • Removed Ethan.
Here are the current links to download the game:

Download Links:
Windows:
Mac:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cirle and ffive
Mar 29, 2023
  • Removed Ethan.
About time that copycat got deleted xD

But how will this influence the lunch table thingy? Before, if you didn't have enough affinity with the right characters, you were defaulted to join ethan at the "sleeping" table. How about now? Does the mc sleep at the table alone, or...?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
is the time slot thing the same where you can still only go to 2 electives a day? I was hoping they would change that to something related to your actual stamina stat so you could do multiple electives. Looks like I am still going to be using the command console.

aramka

Jan 1, 2021
there aren't many vn's without sexual content that i like, but the ones that i do are friggin masterpieces, and pokemon academy just joined that list.

Although the first time I played this was a couple days before the new update, i'm curious tho, to the reason for the removal of Ethan

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes