VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v7.29b.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Oct 18, 2018
Personally, I don't mind "no sexual content". I just find it unfortunate when the story and characters are cool and interesting and there's no sex to seal the deal. Like when you are playing as a character whether you pretend to be them or just sympathize with them and you're bonding with a romance option and if really well written and engaging getting to fuck them is the icing on the well crafted and damn good tasting cake.
The relationships haven't even developed full-blown romantic encounters yet. There isn't and won't be any sexual content for this game. If you want that, you'll have to mod it in yourself, which the game has an active modding community in its Discord. As long as you don't say "I'm trying to add smut" up front, you can probably get all the help you want.

DarkKane

Sep 2, 2023
It reminds me of something, I don't remember when but not long ago I saw a video on YouTube where a guy was playing with a mod that added Astrid (a character from XY if I remember correctly ^^), is it really possible and if so, how?

Oct 18, 2018
It reminds me of something, I don't remember when but not long ago I saw a video on YouTube where a guy was playing with a mod that added Astrid (a character from XY if I remember correctly ^^), is it really possible and if so, how?
There actually is someone in the community who made a mod for that OC character. You can probably find it in the official Discord.

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
The fact you can just get Ghost Pokemon and then go to Steel classes until you can give your Ghosts Pokemon Steel duality is... absurd, but cool. i mean, you literally can have a undefetable Monster within 3 school weeks or smth.

Oct 18, 2018
Disregard my last post immediately above this one. The dev is cursing their hubris for saying that that last update would probably be the last one. Now we're on 8.1.2024 to repair another game-breaking bug that popped up.

Download Links:
Windows:
Mac:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

Cajun Fox

Jun 25, 2024
Disregard my last post immediately above this one. The dev is cursing their hubris for saying that that last update would probably be the last one. Now we're on 8.1.2024 to repair another game-breaking bug that popped up.

Download Links:
Windows:
Mac:
Thanks again.

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
Give Steel Duality? Please elaborate
ah i guess i misread the ability the Steel Professor gave. I though Metallize gives you the ability to give your Pokemons with no second Duality a Steel Duality. but i guess not? or atleast i didnt came across a Pokemon that you can give Metallize even if it says (the Professor says) you can give your Pokemon Metallize and every Pokemon is then a Steel-Type Pokemon even if it were a Steel-Type Pokemon before.
Tried to give it Quilava but it didnt work so i guess....it does nothing?

Reactions: -Maniackanime-
Apr 16, 2020
ah i guess i misread the ability the Steel Professor gave. I though Metallize gives you the ability to give your Pokemons with no second Duality a Steel Duality. but i guess not? or atleast i didnt came across a Pokemon that you can give Metallize even if it says (the Professor says) you can give your Pokemon Metallize and every Pokemon is then a Steel-Type Pokemon even if it were a Steel-Type Pokemon before.
Tried to give it Quilava but it didnt work so i guess....it does nothing?
Oh that sucks, was about to re do my run haha

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Personally, I don't mind "no sexual content". I just find it unfortunate when the story and characters are cool and interesting and there's no sex to seal the deal. Like when you are playing as a character whether you pretend to be them or just sympathize with them and you're bonding with a romance option and if really well written and engaging getting to fuck them is the icing on the well crafted and damn good tasting cake.
You have to remember this is an entirely different team. So they started from scratch, who picked it up after the former team abandon it. So they are still working on it as they go so don't expect the same progress. Who knows sexual content may be added in the future, we have to wait and see.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes