VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v7.29b.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

SeZ2041

Oct 14, 2018
I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you're talking about the bugfix mechanic they introduced last update due to the game breaking bug, if you are I think they fixed that permanently so you can't repeat days.
If your talking about an actual repeat day mechanic, I've never heard of it and wouldn't mind anyone sharing with the class, por favore.
If you use URM, it will allow you to cheat to repeat the day. But the new update somehow make the URM not working anymore

DarkKane

Sep 2, 2023
Does anyone know how to repeat the day? The new update won't allow me to do it like the old update
If its just to correct a wrong answer or choice, i roll my mouse wheel to the top to go back if i see i choose a wrong option in the dialogue... Or i save my story every 1 or 2 day just for safety on 2 or 3 backup (but rolling the mouse wheel doesn't back if you start a combat.)

SeZ2041

Oct 14, 2018
If its just to correct a wrong answer or choice, i roll my mouse wheel to the top to go back if i see i choose a wrong option in the dialogue... Or i save my story every 1 or 2 day just for safety on 2 or 3 backup (but rolling the mouse wheel doesn't back if you start a combat.)
Nah. For example, when you finish Tuesday evening, using URM will let you repeat Tuesday evening. I always use it to complete all available events and grinding exp

Astra9

Jun 19, 2022
Nah. For example, when you finish Tuesday evening, using URM will let you repeat Tuesday evening. I always use it to complete all available events and grinding exp
How do you do that? Which variable do you use for it?

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonAcademyLifeForever-2024.05.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ImACuck

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Adding to the list of wild areas:
Python:
            elif (location == "mountain"):
                levelrange = range(14, 20)
                encounterpool = {
                    234: 3, #stantler
                    776: 1, #turtonator
                    86: 10, #seel
                    459: 10, #snover
                    74.1: 10, #geodude
                    712: 7, #bergmite
                    739: 7, #crabrawler
                    757: 7, #salandit
                    220: 10, #swinub
                    225: 7, #delibird
                    337: 5, #lunatone
                    338: 5, #solrock
                    872: 7, #snom
                    932: 10, #nacli
                    425: 10, #drifloon
                    624: 3, #pawniard
                    996: 1, #frigibax
                    27.1: 7, #sandshrew
                    703: 5 #carbink
                }

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
Been playing the game for around a week now and I have completed it (my first 'no sexual content' avn) and damn this has by far became one of my favourites. Altho I have some questions now, not regarding the game a bit general ones,
I just checked the Dev doesn't have any kind of patreon account or something like that. I mean the story is kinda interesting and he can get paid ig.
Also where does the game get released then if not on patreon, or they release it here directly.

Oct 18, 2018
Been playing the game for around a week now and I have completed it (my first 'no sexual content' avn) and damn this has by far became one of my favourites. Altho I have some questions now, not regarding the game a bit general ones,
I just checked the Dev doesn't have any kind of patreon account or something like that. I mean the story is kinda interesting and he can get paid ig.
Also where does the game get released then if not on patreon, or they release it here directly.
The game is not funded at all, primarily for legal reasons. It's a labor of love. However, the dev does accept contributions in the form of commissioned assets for the game that follow strict guidelines. This is how the cast gets to be expanded beyond characters that assets already existed for in Pokemon Academy Life.

The Twitter linked in the OP is the official one, but the Dev makes update announcements in the official Discord, as well as sometimes answers questions about the game there (though they recently scaled this back so they could focus more on actually making the game instead of doing community interaction).

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Pokemon Academy Life Forever to v05.11.2024.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: 3000 Worlds

3000 Worlds

Jun 5, 2023
Updated my Android port of Pokemon Academy Life Forever to v05.11.2024.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -

How to delete the save files in your Android port? Whenever I deleted it on my file Manager, it always appears in the game. I cannot delete the saves in the game itself since there are no delete button.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
How to delete the save files in your Android port? Whenever I deleted it on my file Manager, it always appears in the game. I cannot delete the saves in the game itself since there are no delete button.
Why are you trying to delete the saves? You can just overwrite a save if you need to

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes