VN Ren'Py Pokemon Academy Life Forever [v7.29b.2024] [Pokémon Visual]

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Sossse

Formerly 'Ruhrok'
Apr 15, 2022
saying how good this VN is im doing it a disservice, it´s just not enough. the world is so flashed out, the characters a so well written and somebody really walked the extra mile explaining so much stuff in the pokemon world so that it actually makes sence... this feels like its written by Professionals. and the musik fits perfeclly. if only it was possible to support this w/o nitaaaando ripping them a new one..

• Red Heart
Reactions: hotdogBD and ffive

BlackwingYu

May 14, 2022
Week 8 is released. This is your update-ly reminder to join the Discord if you want access to the latest releases and bugfixes, to contribute to the game's development by commissioning new characters and assets, to get early access to beta content, to read guides and wiki content, etc.

The Pokecommunity page has updated links to everything associated with the current version of the project.

This update changes a lot about the game retroactively - characters are in different classes, certain events have been altered or straight up removed, and mechanics completely changed. It's highly recommended that you start over from a save prior to week 6, if not from the very beginning.

Oct 18, 2018
A new bugfix release is out for Week 8 content, patching over a couple of game-crashing bugs that were missed in prior testing. The latest version as of now is 7.30.2024

Download Links:
Windows:
Mac:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's highly recommended that you start over from a save prior to week 6
Aww hell, no. I got a 1% spawn chance Turtonator and it's l.21 now. I'll sooner put these changes manually through the console if i have to, than let two weeks of grinding, events and all other shit go to waste. :sneaky:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PokemonAcademyLifeForever-2024.07.29b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
wait? and the sex? Insert Orangutan Pic: :censored:
Agree, what is the point of creating an alternative realistic pokemon story when there is no sex? Pokemon games are made for kids, that is why they have no real adult content but here? How did the MC get to be alive? Did he got isekaid? Is every character there isekaid, if not, sex must have happened.

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
PokemonAcademyLifeForever-2024.07.29b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Hell yeah!
Less goo...

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Pokemon Academy Life Forever to v07.29b.2024.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Agree, what is the point of creating an alternative realistic pokemon story when there is no sex? Pokemon games are made for kids, that is why they have no real adult content but here? How did the MC get to be alive? Did he got isekaid? Is every character there isekaid, if not, sex must have happened.
for me personally, cool that people are fans of the setting and are doing their own stories and games.... but, why is it here? can we just request any game now whether it is adult or not?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
for me personally, cool that people are fans of the setting and are doing their own stories and games.... but, why is it here? can we just request any game now whether it is adult or not?
Why do you think this site has no sexual content tag in the first place?

Just filter it out if the idea is so offensive, people. Would take you way less time than post about it, too.

Oct 18, 2018
Another update dropped to bugfix a major error with dungeons. The dev thinks this may be the last update for this latest content drop, and it probably will be unless another game-breaking bug appears. Get 7.31.2024

Download Links:
Windows:
Mac:

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ImACuck and ffive

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Personally, I don't mind "no sexual content". I just find it unfortunate when the story and characters are cool and interesting and there's no sex to seal the deal. Like when you are playing as a character whether you pretend to be them or just sympathize with them and you're bonding with a romance option and if really well written and engaging getting to fuck them is the icing on the well crafted and damn good tasting cake.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes